LibUSB Win32 Driver is the latest innovative USB driver program that helps to recognize current MediaTek MTK based smartphones on the computer for flashing / unlocking/repairing in SP Flash tool, Miracle Box, UMT, and MRT Box dongle. If you want to unlock MediaTek MTK technology smartphones like Oppo, Realme, Vivo, Xiaomi Redmi, through Meta mode, you need to download and install the LibUSB Win32 driver on your computer.
Nowadays, all Android smartphones come with USB protection to prevent third-party flashing and device misuse. You will not be able to flash or unlock your phone without any authorized tools or permission. So in this scenario, LIBUSB win32 USB Driver can help you remove USB protection from your phone.
LibUSB driver helps detect any Oppo, Vivo, Tecno, Xiaomi Redmi, Infinix, MTK based smartphone in SP flash tool, Miracle Box, UMT, MRT, MCT, CM2 Dongle to flash, unlock and repair the phone. The LibUSB Win32 driver comes with an automatic installation package and is compatible with the architecture of Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows XP (32-bit and 64-bit).
Download Libusb Win32 Driver Latest Version
File Name: LibUSB Driver.zip
Size: 2.56 MB
Supported Chipsets: MTK (MediaTek)
Download: LIB USB Driver
How to Install LIBUSB Win32 Driver
- Download & extract the LIBUSB Driver to your computer.
- Run libusb-win32-devel-filter-22.214.171.124.exe
- Tap Next
- Tick on I Accept the Agreement and Click Next
- Click Next
- Choose the installation directory and click Next
- Tap Install
- The installation process will begin
- Now Tick on Launch Filter Installer Wizard
- Click Finish.
- It will take few seconds to Open
- Tick on Install a Device Filter and Tap Next
- Now Power Off your phone
- Press Volume Up And Power and Insert a USB cable
- Now you can see the device’s COM Port in the LibUSB window, Click Install.
- Click OK.
- That’s it.