Mobicel X4 Firmware Flash File (*PAC) file, Mobicel Y400_X4 Firmware (*PAC) Flash File
Mobicel X4 Firmware Flash File (*PAC) file
Hi! We make this firmware available in this store to solve problems with your device, before buying know that this firmware is for:
- Solve Software Problems (logo Fix)
- Update the Device to the latest version;
- Reset Device to Factory Origins;
- Remove Google Account;
- Solve slow cell processing issues;
- Remove Password, Pin, Password, or Default;
- Always check if the IMEI remained the same after the flash process by typing *#06# ;
- Use Spd Flash Tool, Cm2, Nck spd for Flash Process;
- Use WinRAR or 7Zip to unzip the file available Here;
- Available on Google Drive ;
- File Size: 600MB ;
- Android version: 8.1;
- Status: Tested and Approved ;
- For files marked as Not Tested / Approved, back up if you can;
- Ignore it within the file has any l ink to follow;
- If you don’t know how to use the file, get help here.
- This firmware should not be used to unlock the Mobicel Y400 X4 , if you want to unlock it please contact us.
- Download and install Driver Spreadtrum on your computer. If the driver is already installed, skip this step;
- Download the Stock ROM/Firmware (*Pac) you purchased from this store;
- Extract the Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool onto your computer. After extracting, you can see many files;
- Just run UpgradeDownload.exe from the file you extracted;
- Once the Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool starts, click on the Load Packed Button and add the file (stock ROM which comes in (*pac) format.
- After successfully adding the Pac file in the Spd Flash Tool, click the Start download button ;
- Make sure your device is completely turned off, and press the boot key keyboard (Usually it has been V+ or V- Button);
- Plug in your Usb cable and wait while the process runs on your computer;
- Once the flash is complete, you can see the green message approved on the Upgrade Spreadtrum ( Passed );
- Once you see the green message pass, unplug it and plug in the phone which is already fully up-to-date.
- Any flash related error in Spd Flash Tool :