Redmi 9c mi Account remove/bypasss
Redmi 9c mi Account remove, Redmi 9C (Angelica) FRP Mi account bypass, Xiaomi Redmi 9,9A,9C Mi Account Unlock For Free, Xiaomi Redmi 9C Bypass Mi Account and FRP, Xiaomi Redmi 9c Mi Account Bypass without VPN, Redmi 9c Mi Account Remove File (No Relock) Mtk Angelica
Step by step guide to reset FRP and bypass Mi account on Redmi 9C. If you own a Redmi 9C smartphone with FRP/Gmail/MI account issue, you can fix it by following the instructions below.
Redmi 9C runs Android 10 and is powered by a Mediatek Helio G35 processor. It is a dual SIM smartphone that supports Nano-SIM, and connectivity options include GPS, Bluetooth, Hotspot, WIFI, 3G and 4G. The device comes with 3GB of RAM and 64GB of storage which can be expanded via an SD card.
- Mediatek driver: Here
- SP Flash tools: Download
- DAA & SLA Bypass tool: Download
- Redmi 9c mi Account remove File: Download
- LibUSB Driver: Download
How to remove Redmi 9c mi Account remove with SP Flash Tool
- Download & extract file to your computer.
- Open the Flash tool folder
- Read more da file | Tecno CG6 frp reset file
- Run SP Flash tool.exe
- Click on Choose from Download-Agent file Tab and select the MTK_All_IN_ONE_DA.bin file from the Unlock folder.
- Tap Open
- Click on Choose from Scatter-Loading File Tab and select the scatter.txt file from the Realme 3i FRP folder.
- Tap Open
- Click on Click on Choose from Authentication File Tab and select the AuthSV5.auth file from the folder.
- Tap Open
- Now Untick the Preloader Partition
- Goto Format => Select Manual Format Flash
- Copy and Paste the below Pattern unlock Address into the SP flash tool
Userdata Address (frp reset) Begin Address [HEX] 0x1d18xxxx your address Format Length [HEX] 0x200xxxxx your address
- Run MCT MTK Bypass Tool to your computer
- Now Power Off your Realme Narzo 20 phone.
- Connect your device to computer via USB cable
- Click on BYPASS in the MCT MTK Bypass Tool.
- Now Open the SP Flash Tool
- Goto Options =>>> Option =>>> Connection
- Select Connection Settings =>> UART
- Change Boud rate to 921600
- Open Device Manager => Check the COMPORT Number
- Select the COMPORT number (In my case I have COM9)
- Click START
- The unlocking process will begin
- It will take some time to finish
- Once finished, disconnect and Power On your for Redmi 9c mi Account remove bypass file
- Setup all initial steps.
- That’s it.