Vfone Earth E21 firmware Flash FileVfone Earth E21 Flash File [Hang/FRP/LCD Fix] Firmware, Vfone Earth E21 Firmware File | How to Flash Stock ROM, Vfone Earth E21 Stock Firmware Rom
Vfone Earth E21 firmware Flash File
Hi! We make this firmware available on this store to solve problems with your device, before buying know that this firmware is for:
- Solve LOGO FIX Problems;
- Update the Device to the latest version;
- Reset Device to Factory Origins;
- Remove Google Account;
- Solve slow cell processing issues;
- Remove password, Pin, Password, or Default;
- Always check if the IMEI remained the same after the flash process by typing *#06# ;
- Use SPD Flash Tool, Cm2, Nck spd for Flash Process;
- Use WinRAR or 7Zip to unzip the file available Here;
- Available on Google Drive ;
- File Size: 500MB ;
- Android Version: 6.0;
- Status: Tested and Approved ;
- For files marked as Not Tested / Approved, back up if you can;
- Ignore it within the file has any link to follow;
- If you don’t know how to use the file, get help here.
- Read Info: Vfone Moon M20_j106_31g_qhd
- Use the Spd Flash Tool that comes inside the Firmware file you downloaded from the link you received in your email.
how to flash Vfone Earth E21 firmware!
- Download and install Driver Spreadtrum on your computer. If the driver is already installed, skip this step;
- Download the Stock ROM/Firmware (*Pac) you purchased from this store;
- Extract the Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool onto your computer. After extracting, you can see many files;
- Just run UpgradeDownload.exe from the file you extracted;
- Once the Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool starts, click on the Load Packed Button and add the file (stock ROM which comes in (*PAC) format.
- After successfully adding the PAC file in the SPD Flash Tool, click the Start download button ;
- Make sure your device is completely turned off, and press the boot key keyboard (Usually it has been V+ or V- Button);
- Plugin your USB cable and wait while the process runs on your computer;
- Once the flash is complete, you can see the green message approved on the Upgrade Spreadtrum ( Passed );
- Once you see the green message pass, unplug it and plug in the phone which is already fully up-to-date.
- Any flash related error in Spd Flash Tool :