Allianz Insurance Customer Portal Register & Login In 8 Steps
Allianz Insurance is the company that deal with providing insurance services in different countries. In this article we help to show you step for Customer to register in the system for Allianz Insurance Customer services.
Allianz Insurance Cu9(stomer Portal Register And Login
The following are the 8 steps to register for the Allianz Insurance Customer Portal:
- To access MyAllianz, visit allianz.com.my/customer or select “CUSTOMER PORTAL” from the “LOGIN OR SIGN UP” drop down bar at the top right of the Allianz Malaysia corporate website menu bar.
- On the MyAllianz login page, click “REGISTER NOW” to proceed.
- Enter your Identification No. (new NRIC/Old IC/Passport), Full Name and Mobile No., then click “NEXT”. If you only have an Allianz Employee Benefit policy, you will be prompted to enter your employer’s name in full e.g. xxx SDN BHD.
- Next, you will receive a temporary password via SMS. Click “VERIFY”. If you did not receive the SMS after 5 minutes,
click “RESEND SMS“.
- Set up your login details:
- Enter your email address that will be used as your User ID.
- Your password should contain a minimum of 8 characters with at least one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, one numeric digit and one special character.
- Next, you will receive a verification email. In the email, click “VERIFY EMAIL ADDRESS” to complete your registration.
- You have successfully activated
your account on MyAllianz. Click “GO TO LOGIN” to proceed.
For more information Visit official Webpage Allianz Insurance Customer Portal Register PDF below:-
- Register for new login account (Eng version)
- Register for new login account (BM version)
- Register for new login account (Chi version)