If you are here because you want to get install Google Play Store On Huawei Y7A, then you are in the right place. When you have Google Play Service on your Huawei Y7a, you will be able to get all the Google Apps like Youtube, Netflix, Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp, Google Chrome, and other Google apps and games on your phone.
Huawei Y7A Google Play Store Install
The Huawei Y7a is a nice phone added to the Y series just like the Huawei Y5P, Y6P, Y7P, and Huawei Y8p. It comes with a nice body featuring a 6.67″ FullHD+ LCD with a hole in the center. It has a 48MP primary camera and Kirin 710A SoC paired with 4GB RAM. The smartphone packs a 5000 mAh battery and 128GB storage.
Method 1: How to Install Google Play Store on Huawei Y7a Via APK File
- Step Go to the Huawei y7a app drawer.
- Step: Open the Setting app.
- Step: Now select Advanced Settings.
- Step: Tap on the “Security” and then tap on “Enable Installation from Unknown Sources”.
- Step: You will see a notification “this type of file can harm your device”. Just tap Ok to confirm.
- Step: Download Google Play Store from HERE.
- Step: Download Google Play Services from HERE.
- Step: Download Google Services Framework from HERE
- Step: After installing all three files, go to the app drawer and launch Google Play Store.
- Step Here you will need to log in with your Google Account or your cab create one if you don’t have any.
After that, you can now open Google Play Store on your Huawei Y7a and download any apps you want.
Method 2: How to Install Google Play Store on Huawei Y7a Via Google Installer
- Step Download Google Installer APK HERE and Google Play Store APK HERE.
- Step: Enable Unknown Sources from Huawei settings.
- Step: Now locate the APK files you just downloaded and install them by following the on-screen instructions.
- Step: After that, you will have to install the Google Services Framework device.
- Step: Just tap the Red Button and accept the terms and give all the permissions.
- Step: You can now find Google Playstore and install it.
- Step: Preferably install the Google Play Services before installing the Google Playstore.
Method 3: Install Google Play Store or GMS on Huawei Y7A Via Google services framework
Do you know the main reason you are unable to get Google Play Store on your Huawei phone? It’s because there is no Google services framework. But below, we will be showing you go to get that service back on your device.
- Step: Download Huawei HiSuite on your PC.
- Step: Download the Lazy App and Google Apps from here.
- Step: As you can see, you need a PC to run through the process.
- Step: After installing those Apps on Steps 1 and 2, connect your Huawei phone to your PC via USB cable and set it to File Transfer Mode.
- Step: After that, move over to Settings and search for HDB.
- Step: Now select Allow HiSuite to use the HDB option.
- Step: Wait for some time while your device connects to the PC via the HiSuite.
- Step: As soon as it’s connected, you should see the HiSuite screen appear on your PC.
- Step: Now download and extract the LZPlay app on your PC. A password prompt will appear, just enter a12345678 as the password. Good, the LZPLAY installation has been completed.
- Step: You can now move over to your Huawei device and using the file manager app, install the six Apps you downloaded from step 2.
- Step: Ensure you install all the apps one by one and permit them.
- Step: Once you are through with the installation, launch the LZPlay app on your device. Press Activate and ignore anything you see on the menu screen.
- Step: That’s all. Just register your device with your Google ID and then you can start downloading any Apps like Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp via the Play Store, YouTube, Google Chrome Browser and enjoy all the automatic updates as well.
You should have all the Google Play Services running on your device now. You can even use the Gmail account on the Huawei Y7a now. Use the comment box if you have any problems.