You can easily Download the Mint Mobile Emerald M55CR Firmware flash file (signed & tested). It is exclusively available to all visitors to anonyshu.com Mobicel Dandy da file. Do you want to update the firmware file of your Mobicel Dandy? You are in the right place. On this page, we will share the official Mobicel Dandy flash files with a firmware installation guide.
Why do we need firmware files?
Stock Firmware or Stock ROM is official software designed by the original equipment manufacturer for a specific device. This file is required to fix any software-related issue on Mobicel Dandy. If you are facing any issue with your device, your last attempt would be to reinstall the ROM. In this way, you can restore your device to ROM. This guide will be more useful for those users who have always wanted to try rooting, installing mods, or custom ROMs.
About Mint Mobile Emerald M55CR flash file
Hi! We make this firmware available in this store to solve problems with your device, before buying know that this firmware is for:
- Remove Problems from Logo Fix ( Mint Mobile Emerald M55CR);
- Remove Privacy Protection Code;
- Solve Device Software Problems;
- Update the Device to the latest version;
- Reset the Device to Factory Origins;
- Remove Google Account;
- Solve slow cell processing issues;
- Remove password, Pin, Password, or Default;
✔Important Mint Mobile Emerald M55CR firmware information
- Always check if the IMEI remained the same after the flash process by typing *#06# ;
- Use Sp Flash Tool, Cm2, Nck Mtk for Flash Process;
- Use WinRAR or 7Zip to unzip the file available Here;
- Available on Google Drive ;
- File Size: 1000MB ;
- Android version: 11.0
- Status: Tested and Approved;
- For files marked as Not Tested / Approved, back up if you can;
- Ignore if there is a Site Link inside the Archive to be able to visit;
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your tecno kf6 is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Smart Phone Flash Tool Download
- Install the Latest Driver USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How To Flash Mint Mobile Emerald M55CR firmware
- Download and install Driver Mediatek on your computer. If the driver is already installed, skip this step;
- Download the Stock ROM/Firmware you purchased from this store;
- Extract Sp Flash Tool onto your computer. After extracting, you can see many files;
- Just run flash_tool.exe from the file you extracted;
- Once flash_tool.exe starts, click on the Scatter loading folder and add the file (stock ROM that comes in format ( Scatter file );
- After successfully adding the file to the tool, click the download button ;
- Make sure your device is completely turned off and connect your USB cable;
- Wait while the Flash process takes place on your computer;
- Once the flash is complete, you can see a green approval checkmark in flash_tool.exe;
- Unplug the cable and plug in the cell phone which is already fully updated.
- Any flash related error in Sp Flash Tool;