Matokeo ya darasa la saba, NECTA Primary School Leaving Examination (PSLE) Results 2021(Matokeo ya Darasa la saba 2021/22) NECTA Results 2021
Matokeo ya darasa la saba 2021 yanatoka lini?, This article contain information about Matokeo Darasa La Saba 2021, NECTA Matokeo ya Darasa la Saba 2021/2022, Matokeo ya darasa la saba, matokeo ya darasa la saba 2021, Matokeo ya darasa la saba 2021/22, Matokeo ya darasa la saba 2021/2022, NECTA PSLE Results 2021/2022, Matokeo 2021, Matokeo Ya Darasa La Saba 2021/22
Primary School Leaving Examination (PSLE) Mitani wa Kumaliza Darasa la saba
- This is a selection test that enables the government to select from one entrant for its schools. Students who get selected and those who are not, receive certificates. PSLE is administered in the second week of September every year.
- The objectives of PSLE are to assess learner’s skills and knowledge gained in the different subjects at the primary school level; to assess learners understanding of the basic skills and abilities in reading, writing and arithmetic and the extent that they can use such skills in solving pertinent problems in life; and identify learners with the capacity to continue with secondary education and other training institutions.
Who is Eligible to Seat for PLSE Examination?
- Any pupil who has completed standard seven in both government and private schools can be registered and sit for this examination.
- The examined subjects at PSLE are Hisabati (Mathematics), English Language, Sayansi (Science), Maarifa ya Jamii (Social Studies) and Kiswahili.
- Each subject has an examination format, which describes the structure of the examination paper, and the content in which that particular examination covers.
About NECTA (Baraza la Mtiani Tanzania)
- The National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA) is Government Institution which was established by the Parliamentary Act No. 21 of 1973. NECTA is responsible for the administration of all National Examinations in Tanzania.
- The decision to establish NECTA was a follow-up of an earlier move, in April 1971, when Tanzania Mainland pulled out of the East African Examinations Council (EAEC) to conduct her own examinations. Zanzibar pulled out of EAEC in 1970. Before the pull out, between 1968 and 1971, Tanzania sat for foreign Secondary School Examinations conducted jointly by the East African Syndicate, which before then were conducted by the Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate alone.
- The Examinations conducted by the Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate then were the School Certificate and the Higher School Certificate Examinations. The School Certificate Examinations was taken by the African Students for the first time in 1947 and that of the Higher School Certificate in 1960.
When Will NACTE announce Standard Seven Results(Matokeo ya Darasa la saba 2021/22)?
BONYEZA HAPA To Check Matokeo ya darasa la saba 2021/22
anonyshu.com we have prepared this article for live Updates for standard Seven Results (Matokeo ya Darasa la saba 2021). So The link to Check NECTA PLSE Results in 2021/Matokeo ya Darasa la Saba 2021/22 will be found on this website. We have prepared this article to give you all standard seven Results done every year. This website link you with NECTA Website so you can access all Result From NECTA on this website.
How To check Standard Seven Results (Matokeo ya Darasa la Saba 2021/22) Via SMS
Dial * 152 * 00 #
Select number 8. EDUCATION
Select the number 2. NECTA
Select the service type 1. RESULTS
Select Test Type 2. ACSEE
Enter the Test Number and Year Example: S0334-0556-2019Select Payment Type (Cost per SMS is Tshs 100 / =) Upon completion of payment you will receive a short message of results
How To Access Standard Seven Results 2021 By Region /Matokeo ya darasa la saba 2021/22 Kimkoa
The link below indicates NECTA Matokeo ya darasa la saba 2021/22 Kimkoa Standard Seven Result By each Region, Click the respective Region to check matokeo ya darasa la saba 2021/22.
each Region, Click the respective Region to check matokeo ya darasa la saba 2021/22.
Description of ‘Star Codes’ Used by NECTA in Examination Results
* S: Results suspended pending clarification of observed anomalies either in candidates’ entry details, involvement in cases of irregularities, or misconduct in the examination. Results were suspended due to centers or schools failing to meet registration requirements (i.e. centers with less than 35 candidates).
* E: Results withheld, pending proof of candidates’ payment of requisite examination fees.
* I: INCOMPLETE Results due to candidates’ missing Continous Assessment (CA) scores in all subjects offered.
I: Incomplete results due to candidates’ missing Continous Assessment(CA) scores in one or more subjects offered but not all.
* W: Results withheld/nullified or canceled due to proven candidate’s involvement in cases of dishonesty or irregularities before, during, or after the examinations.
* T: Specific subject(s) results are transferred to the previous year after a candidate was proven with illness during the examination.
ABS: Candidate missed taking the Exam.
FLD: Candidate failed the Exam.
X: The candidate did not appear to take the exam for the particular registered subject.
NECTA Big Result Now (BRN)
The Government of Tanzania has decided to prioritize the available resources to strategic sectors so as to realize the Big Results Now (BRN). The Education Sector is among the six prioritized sectors, which has developed 9 key initiatives to improve the quality of basic education and thereby increase the pass rates in Primary and Secondary Schools. The Official School Ranking as per examination results according to the performance and improvement is among the 9 initiatives. In this ranking, schools are classified into bands of three major groups namely Green, Yellow, and Red representing High, Medium, and Low performing schools respectively. The schools’ information will bring community awareness and engagement as well as improve transparency and accountability.