Samsung S5 Plus SM-G901F FRP Bypass [Android 6.0] Unlock Google Verification Without PC
FRP is a built-in data protection feature for all Android smartphones nowadays, it protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, if you forgot the last active Gmail account that was used on your phone, then you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, in particular, I am sharing a detailed process with Samsung S5 Plus SM-G901F FRP Bypass – Unlock Google Verification Without PC [Android 6.0.1] [Fix Location & Youtube Update] Without PC (New Security Patch) successfully. So, follow the process below carefully.
Google brings the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo and 10Q versions. Summarizing Factory Reset Protection is FRP which basically protects Android users’ personal data and privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security varies with each new Android version and phone. So, always remember your Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
Samsung S5 Plus SM-G901F FRP Bypass Google Verification Without PC
FRP is turned on automatically when you set up a Google account on your Samsung S5 Plus. After resetting your phone without removing the Google account, you must sign in with the same Google ID and password that you previously set up on the device to bypass Google Account Verification Lock on your Samsung S5 Plus.
In case, your device stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Samsung S5 Plus FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool & FRP Bypass APK according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Samsung S5 Plus then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to Samsung S5 Plus SM-G901F FRP Bypass Unlock No PC
- First, Switch On your Samsung S5 Plus.
- Click on the Start button and connect your phone to a Wifi network
- Go back to the main Welcome screen.
- Tap the Home button 3 times to enable the TalkBack option
- Once the talkback tutorial turned On, Draw the letter L on the screen.
- Double-tap to select Talkback Setting
- Use two-finger to go down, Select Single-tap Activation and Turn it On.
- Double-tap to select Text to speech Settings
- Select Samsung Text-to-speech and double-tap on the Settings icon
- Tap on Settings for Samsung Text-to-speech
- Double-tap on the Version number
- Agree to Terms and Conditions
- Again Tap on the Version number
- Double-tap on Update Samsung Galaxy Apps
- Now Tap on Version number several times and immediately tap on the Search icon
- Press the home button 3 times to disable TalkBack.
- Type and Search for Samsung Browser
- Update & Open Samsung Browser
- Visit the below link and download Google Account Manager 6.apk Marshmallow & FRP_Bypass.apk:
- Tap on Bookmarks =>> History =>> Download History
- Now install Google Account Manager Android 6 Marshmallow / GAM 5.1 APK and tap Done (Don’t Open It)
- Now Install and Open FRP_Bypass.apk
- Tap on the “3 dots” from the top right corner and select Browser Sign-in
- Sign In with any Google Gmail Account Password
- Final Step, Restart your Samsung S5 Plus
- Then, set up all the initial steps.
- That’s it.