HFZ Apple iWatch Tool v1 FREE for mac computer
Your Apple Watch will display “This Apple Watch is connected to an Apple ID message”. This means that Find my device has been enabled and activation lock can also be enabled. This guide will explain what the Apple Watch Activation Lock is and how to bypass it with various methods.
Your Apple Watch will not activate if it does not appear to go past the activation screen. This lock might surprise you, especially if it is your first time. This lock can be unlocked using multiple methods, so there’s nothing to worry about.
This post explains what an Apple Watch activation lock is and outlines some methods to get it removed. The steps are simple regardless of whether you have already unlocked the activation key.
All bugs fixed! !
FMI OFF Icloud Not Bypass
HFZ Apple iWatch Version 1
One-Click FMI Offer
- -Apple Watch iCloud Remove 100% FMI OFF
- – All IOS/All Status/Clean/Blacklist/is
- – Series 1
- – Series 2
- – Series 3
- Per Ecid Can Be Added
- Api 24/7
- Supported On 24/7
Highlights from the HFZ Apple iWatch tool :
- This method was only compatible with the iWatch S1 serial and S2 series. (38mm / 42mm)
- It should be any ios version of fmi off
- Serial must be purchased separately for S1,S2, and S3.
- You will need Macbook, Restoring Data Cable iBus to use model-specific, HFZ tools.
- This Service will delete the old iCloud and add a new Serial SN to it. To start over, you will need to do a hard reset via iTunes after changing the serial.
- After this, you can easily restore and start over.
- This tool does everything automatically, so there is no need to jailbreak.