Ultimate Multi Tool, or UMT, is an Android repair toolkit that allows you to flash firmware, unlock patterns, reset screen locks, bypass FRP, repair IMEI, and address any issues on Qualcomm, MTK, and SPD-based Android smartphones.
I’ve gathered all of the latest Ultimate Multi Tool UMT Dongle Setup versions in the following subjects, including UMT QCfire, UMT MTK, UMTV2, UMT Support Access, UMT FRP, and more. So, if you wish to get the most recent updated version, you can do so for free from the links provided below.
The current version of the Ultimate multi tool adds a slew of new capabilities and supports all Oppo, Vivo, Xiaomi, MTK MT6750, MT6873, MT6572, MT6768, MT6735, MT6737, MT6739, MT6765, MT6785, MT6771, MT8127, MT8163, MT8173, MT8695 based devices for flashing, unlocking, and
Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 are all supported with the UMT Dongle Tool (32 bit & 64 bit). However, you must first install UMT Support Access in order to register your hardware dongle, as well as the Ultimate Multi Tool setup version on your computer.
What is the Ultimate Multi Tool, or UMT for short?
Ultimate Multi Tool (UMT) is a comprehensive suite for quickly and effectively repairing any Android phone. It may be used to repair boot, read information, reset locks, format FS, read pattern, enable dial, root Android, reset FRP, fix 9008 port, flash QRI, disable screen locks, reset QCN, repair IMEI, and many other things.
Features Ultimate Multi Tool – UMT QCFire V7.7
Ultimate Multi Tool (UMT) Box – Features:
- Remove Sim Lock
- Repair BT
- Repair IMEI
- Wipe Phones
- Remove Google account
- FRP Remove
- Xiaomi Server
- MTK Support
- QC Support
- SPRD Support
- AllWinner Support
- HIsilicon Support
- Supports: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.0, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
Intel CPU – IMEI Repair (Exclusive!!!)
- Repair IMEI on phones based on Intel CPU, like ASUS ZenFone5, etc.
- Both IMEI supported for repair
- No need to wipe or reset anything before repairing IMEI
- Required Root
- No need to root your phone
- IMEI Repair in Meta Mode
- Repair both IMEI at once
- Backup NVM of the working phone
- Repair Unknown Baseband using NVM backups
- Restore NVM function has been improved
- Reset FRP
- Reset User Locks
- Lock / Unlock Bootloader
- Bypass Loaders
- Read Flash
- Write Flash
- Pattern Unlock
- Face Lock Remove
- Boot Info
- Read Privacy code
- Read Firmware/ Write Firmware
- Backup / Restore NVRAM
- Backup / Restore Security
- Remove User Locks
- Write Original Pac Firmware
- FRP Remove
- Factory Reset
- Make Custom Loader – (Which Makes this tool Universal and Supports Mostly ALL Phones).
Motorola Flasher improved
- Fixed an issue in GPT flashing
- Reboot option added in Flashing scenario
- Improved Flash function, added ability to handle more messages
- Added following Samsung phones to Ultimate Flasher:
Added miscellaneous features:
- New method for Bootloader Unlock (works on Huawei Nexus 6P, etc.)
- New option to Re-lock Bootloader
- – Read / Write Firmware
- – Backup / Restore QCN
- – IMEI Repair in FTM/Diag + Flash Mode
- – Backup / Reset / Restore Security (EFS)
- – Reset FRP (Google Factory Reset Protection)
- – Format UserData
- – Read Pattern Lock (Android < 6.0, Un-Encrypted Devices Only)
- – Reset Locks (PIN, Password, Pattern w/o Data Loss, Un-Encrypted Devices Only)
- – Enable Diag (Need OEM Unlock, May not work on BL Locked Devices)
- – Reboot to EDL from Fastboot
- – Reset Mi Account for Xiaomi Devices
- – Disable Mi Account for Xiaomi Devices
- – Factory Reset (sideload Mode) for Xiaomi Devices
- – Disable / Restore Locks for Encrypted Userdata
- – Motorola Boot Repair
- – Xiaomi EDL Locked Device Service
- – Bootloader Unlock in EDL Mode for some Xiaomi Devices
- – One Click Root in EDL Mode for Generic Qualcomm Devices
- – Forensic Functions (Read Contacts / Messages in EDL Mode)
- – One Click Lock Reset for Vivo Phones (Encrypted Userdata)
- – Factory Method for Format FS
- – EDL Authentication using Xiaomi Auth App (Service Account Required)
- – Xiaomi Wipe EFS in Sideload Mode
- – Xiaomi IMEI Repair for RSA Protected Phones
- – Xiaomi Boot Loader Unlock
- – Unique Method for Vivo Reset Locks for Protected Devices
- – Xiaomi EDL Auth Using UMT Server
- – Xiaomi Flashing in Fastboot Mode
- – Nokia Factory Firmware (nb0) Direct Flashing in EDL mode
- – Oppo OFP Firmware Exctration Added
- – Xiaomi Free Auth Service
- – Mi Account Reset without Relock
- – Mi Account Patch on Flashing (EDL/Fastboot)
- – Samsung MDM Unlock in EDL Mode
The best UMT features are:
- It’s a one-stop-shop for repairing any Android device.
- Every new and old user will appreciate the simple minimalistic UI.
- To learn and use the tool, you don’t need to be an expert or a professional.
- It can easily support any Qualcomm/MTK Chipset version.
- For Qualcomm, there is a special version. UMT QcFire, for example
- UMT UltimateMTK is a special version for MTK.
- It may be used to flash stock firmware on Qualcomm/MTK MediaTek smartphones and tablets.
- Any Android phone can have its pattern, password, or pin lock disabled or removed.
- It also supports disabling the FRP Google Account Verification lock on Android devices.
- You can get the most recent Update Setup file for free from UMT Support Access.
Ultimate Multi Tool UMT Latest Setup [All Version] Download
Check out the link below to obtain the latest Umt Dongle setup file; we’ve provided you with a direct connection to your files. Make sure your computer satisfies the minimal system requirements before installing and using this setup file.
|File Name||Links (All Versions)|
|(Latest) UMTv2 UMTPro QcFire V7.7||Download/Mirror|
|(Latest) UMTv2 UMTPro QcFire V7.6||Download/Mirror|
|UMTPro Samsung Tool||Download|
|UMTv2 UMTPro QcFire V7.5||Download/Mirror|
|(Latest) UMTv2 UMTPro QcFire V7.4||Download/Mirror|
|UMTv2 UMTPro QcFire V7.3||Download/Mirror|
|UMTv2 UMTPro QcFire V7.2||Download|
|UMTv2 UMTPro QcFire V7.1||Download|
|UMTv2 UMTPro QcFire V7.0||Download|
|UMTv2 UMTPro QcFire V6.6||Download|
|(New) UMTv2 UMTPro UltimateMTK V3.7b||Download|
|UMTv2_UMT Pro_FRP V0.5||Download|
|(New) UMTv2 / UMTPro – UltimateEMMC V0.4||Download|
|(New) UMTv2_UMT Pro_ Samsung V0.2||Download|
|UMT USB Driver||Download|
|Avenger Box Setup for UMT PRO||Download|
|UMT Support Access||Download|
Installing the Ultimate Multi Tool
- To begin, you must first download UMT Drivers and the Ultimate Multi Tool setup that you desire to your computer.
- Install instDrv StdRK200.exe for a 32bit OS system and insrDrv stdRK200 64bit.exe for a 64bit OS system by
- extracting the driver’s files, opening the folder, and installing instDrv StdRK200 64bit.exe for a 64bit OS system.
- After the installation is complete, open the setup folder and install Umt.
- Double click to run the setup.exe.
- Then a new window will be open, click Next-> Next-> Agree ->finish to complete the installation process of UMT Setup.
- If the difficulty persists, read the note below or watch the installation video.
How to Use UMT QCFire V7.7 Ultimate Multi Tool
- Now that you’ve opened the Ultimate UMT QCfire.exe utility, you may use it to do the following tasks.
- In the Progam and Patch tab, select Qualcomm QCN and Patch.xml.
- Now Turn the phone off, then press and hold the Vol Up + Vol Down buttons while inserting the USB cable.
- For EDL mode, some phones may require a special boot cable or a test point.
- Repairing Moto Boots:
- Select the Boot repair file, then click Repair Now. Turn off the phone, hold the Vol Down key, then plug in the
- USB cable.
- Tools & Reading
Select the device’s model and manufacturer.
Select the Common Function you want to utilize, then turn off your phone and connect your device to your PC in EDL/Testpoint/Fastboot/ mode.
EFS Functions (BackUP/Restore EFS): Now turn off the phone and insert the USB cord while holding the Vol up + Vol down buttons.
For EDL mode, some phones may require a special boot cable or a test point.
(Repair IMEI/Backup/Restore QCN) Security
Choose the Function you’d want to use.
Power Insert the USB cable into your phone.
Diag port should be selected
QCN backup or IMEI repair
Choose your functions.
Now Turn off your phone and connect it to your computer in EDL/Testpoint/Fastboot mode.