UMTv2/UMTPro QcFire v7.9 – Vivo FB to EDL, Bootloader Unlock and more… UMT Pro – Qcfire Tool v7.9 is a Qualcomm phone module. All Qualcomm device model numbers are supported by the tool. The QCfire tool works on a free and credit basis; if you require a UMT dongle, please contact me and I will provide you with the cheapest price for this dongle. In addition, all expired dongles are reactivated in 5 minutes by prior users. If you have any issues with this tool, please leave a remark below.
UMTv2/UMTPro QcFire v7.9 has the following features:
The Ultimate Qualcomm Tool
– Read / Write Firmware
– Backup / Restore QCN
– IMEI Repair in FTM/Diag + Flash Mode
– Backup / Reset / Restore Security (EFS)
– Reset FRP (Google Factory Reset Protection)
– Format UserData
– Read Pattern Lock (Android < 6.0, Un-Encrypted Devices Only)
– Reset Locks (PIN, Password, Pattern w/o Data Loss, Un-Encrypted Devices Only)
– Enable Diag (Need OEM Unlock, May not work on BL Locked Devices)
– Reboot to EDL from Fastboot
– Reset Mi Account for Xiaomi Devices
– Disable Mi Account for Xiaomi Devices
– Factory Reset (sideload Mode) for Xiaomi Devices
– Disable / Restore Locks for Encrypted Userdata
– Motorola Boot Repair
– Xiaomi EDL Locked Device Service
– Bootloader Unlock in EDL Mode for some Xiaomi Devices
– One-Click Root in EDL Mode for Generic Qualcomm Devices
– Forensic Functions (Read Contacts / Messages in EDL Mode)
– One-Click Lock Reset for Vivo Phones (Encrypted Userdata)
– Factory Method for Format FS
– EDL Authentication using Xiaomi Auth App (Service Account Required)
– Xiaomi Wipe EFS in Sideload Mode
– Xiaomi IMEI Repair for RSA Protected Phones
– Xiaomi Boot Loader Unlock
– Unique Method for Vivo Reset Locks for Protected Devices
– Xiaomi EDL Auth Using UMT Server
– Xiaomi Flashing in Fastboot Mode
– Nokia Factory Firmware (nb0) Direct Flashing in EDL mode
– Oppo OFP Firmware Extraction Added
– Xiaomi Free Auth Service (bypass).
– Mi Account Reset without Relock
– Mi Account Patch on Flashing (EDL/Fastboot)
– Samsung MDM Unlock in EDL Mode
– Huawei ID Reset
– Vivo Functions in Fastboot Mode – NEW!!!
Note: Some features are device/brand specific, and may not work on all devices.
– ROG Phone 2 (ZS660KL)
– ROG Phone 3 (ZS661KS)
– ROG Phone 5 (ZS673KS)
– Zenfone 5 (ZE620KL)
– Zenfone 5z (ZS620KL)
– Zenfone Max Pro M2 (ZB630KL)
– 50 (NTH-NX9)
– 8X Max (ARE-AL00)
– Nova 8i (NEN-L22)
– Nova 9 (NAM-AL00)
– Galaxy F02s (SM-E025F)
– Blade Q+ (402ZT)
– Nubia Red Magic 6 (NX669J)
Added Following Vivo Fastboot Functions:
– Unlock Bootloader
– Relock Bootloader
– Reboot EDL
– Safe Format (will keep gallery data)
– Reset FRP
– Format FS
– These functions are available in Vivo Special Tab (previously Vivo Heuristic Tab)
a few minor adjustments
Thanks a lot to:
– ARSHAD CHAUDHARY
To update Card Counter / Firmware / Activate Add-on, please utilize UMT Card Manager, which is available through Support Access.
Keep an eye on us…
Some exciting new features are on the way…
THANK YOU SPECIALLY TO OUR VALUED CUSTOMERS FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT FOR MORE THAN 5 YEARS.
THE PURPOSE OF ESN / MEID / IMEI REPAIR IS TO RESTORE THE ORIGINAL ESN / MEID / IMEI WRITTEN ON THE PHONE BACK LABEL / BOX. ESN / MEID / IMEI CHANGE IS NOT RECOMMENDED OR ENCOURAGED BY US. IT’S UNLAWFUL. THE USER IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ILLEGAL ACTIVITY CONDUCTED THROUGH THE USE OF OUR SOFTWARE FEATURES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ESN/MEID/IMEI.
ANY USER WHO USE OUR SOFTWARE FOR ILLEGAL PURPOSE IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS ACTIONS.
THE USE OF OUR SOFTWARE FOR ANY ILLEGAL PURPOSE IS PROHIBITED.
WARNING: THESE ARE STATUTORY REQUIREMENTS. PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY.
Indian law forbids the use of our software’s International Edition.
If you are in India, we strongly suggest you to utilize the Indian Edition.
If you use International Edition in India, local law enforcement agencies may take legal action against you.
We shall not be held liable for any losses or damages that may occur.
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 are all compatible with the tool (32-bit and 64-bit).
- Take a Backup: If you want to test out the aforementioned tool, make a backup of your personal data on your Android smartphone or tablet first. The device may be bricked if any Firmware or Recovery is flashed.
- The developer developed and provided the UMTv2/UMTPro QcFire v7.9 . As a result, the developer deserves full credit for making the tool available for free.