ZONG 4G BOLT+ Huawei E5573Cs-322 Unlock Firmware (21.333.64.02.1456)
A modified software program file generated by a third party is known as Modem Unlock Firmware. This file was created specifically for Internet modem devices to unlock SIM locks, network locks, carrier locks, or (master) subsidy locks. After flashing this file, your device will accept SIM cards from any company.
Huawei E5573Cs-322 Supported Versions:
All versions of the E5573Cs-322 device can be unlocked using this updated (unlocked) firmware file. A list of all versions that support this file can be found below.
What is required to Unlock the Modem?
- DC – Unlocker 2 Client 1.00.1366
- Unlock Firmware
- IMEI Numeric To Command Generator Tool
How to Unlock Any Networks of Zong 4G Bolt+ or Huawei Modem E5573Cs-322?
- You must first install modem USB drivers on your PC (if you have already installed it, skip this step).
- Remove and replace the battery> Press and hold the Power+Reset button> When the modem lights flicker, it signals your device is in boot mode> Connect to the computer via the microdata cable.
- Start the Unlock Firmware program. Then a notification will come on the screen that says “Application Requires Password To Start.” Click OK after entering the password “filefrp.com.”
- The flashing process will begin automatically as soon as you click the OK button.
- Your smartphone will immediately resume in boot mode after the flashing process is completed; now you must alter the IMEI number. (Your handset is now unlocked, allowing you to use any network SIM card; however, Zong network SIM cards will not operate until you alter your device’s IMEI number.)
- To generate the IMEI Write command, open the “IMEI Numeric To Command Generator Tool” program and type your 15-digit IMEI number in the upper blank box. Then click the “Generate” button.
- To detect the modem device, run the DC-Unlocker program and click the search magnifying glass icon in the program (When your device is successfully detected in the program, copy your IMEI generated command from the box at the bottom 3 of the “IMEI Numeric To
- Command Generator Tool” program and paste it at the end of the DC-Unlocker program and press Enter button, When you press the Enter button, the OK will appear at the bottom new line).
- Type the reset command in the OK box and hit Enter. Your device will resume normal operation.
- Your phone has now been unlocked. In your modem equipment, you can now utilize SIM cards from any network.
also check out:HOW TO UNLOCK HUAWEI E5573bs-320 FOR FREE
Huawei Modem E5573Cs-322 unlock Commands:
These are commands for the DC Unlocker application, which are used to control modem devices via the computer.
RESET: This command causes your device to reboot.
GODLOAD: The drivers will be loaded with this command.
NVWREX: This command will write your device’s IMEI.
ATNVWREX=0,0,16, 08 06 07 00 00 09 00 00 00 09 07 08 06 01 09 00
Which files are included in the RAR compressed file?
-DC – Unlocker 2 Client 1.00.1366
-IMEI Numeric To Command Generator Tool
-Modem USB Drivers
IMEI Numeric To Command Generator Tool
Modem USB Driver Pack (FC – Application Interface, FC – PC UI Interface)