ROM2Box V1.0 Free Download For Windows Computer – Supported Android, Qualcomm, OPPO, MediaTek MoreROM2Box is a smartphone repair software developed by ROMProvider.COM. With this utility, you may fix a large number of smartphones for free and without requiring any authentication. Smartphones from QCOM, Mediatek, and Spreadtrum are supported by this tool. Many Oppo, Vivo, Xiaomi, and Realme phones are download-disabled.
full There is nothing to hide, no dangerous code, and the whole project can be downloaded from GitHub.
For MTK Client, run method= command lines GUI.
After flashing the Mediatek Firmware, you must wipe the user’s data.
If you get a boot loop after flashing, just write the preloader (which is dumped on every MTK operation) and delete all partitions from the firmware folder for Oppo/Realme flashing. Include the word ‘Oppo’ in the title.
|MTK Auth Bypass||Yes|
|MTK FRP bypass||Yes|
|MTK Pattern userlock bypass||yes|
|MTK Flash Single partition||yes|
|MTK full flash||yes|
|MTK Read Full Firmware & Partitions||Yes|
|MTK Prepare Firmware for SP tool||NO, Require WWR MTK|
|MTK unlock/Relock bootloader||yes|
|QCOM Read Firmware||yes|
|QCOM flash firmware||yes|
|QCOM bypass FRP||Yes|
|QCOM bypassed the Mi account||Yes|
|QCOM bypass pattern||yes|
|MTK bypassed the Mi account||Yes|
|QCOM Repair IMEI||it can but is Not Included|
|MTK Repair IMEI||it can but is Not Included|
|MTK SP Flash tool||command-line interface|
|Spreadtrum FRP||No (in the next update)|
|Samsung Flash||MTK only|
|Download Agent package||Addition 4GB 1000+devices|
|XIAOMI QCOM||79 smartphones|
|Vivo QCOM||25 smartphones|
|Oppo QCOM||51 smartphones|
|Xiaomi MTK||ALL (except new)|
|VIVO MTK||ALL (except new)|
|Oppo QCOM||ALL (except new)|
|bootloader unlock||3 Generic Method + MTK Method|
|fastboot to EDL||3 method|
|Scatter Flash||MTK Client, SP Download (MI), and SP tool|
|Moto blank Flash||Yes|
|bloatware remover||universal script for oppo/Vivo/Samsung/Xiaomi|
|GSI Flasher||system image (blank vbmeta included)|
|Pac flasher||upgrade download|
There is no drag-and-drop functionality, and command line execution is not available.
Read MTK Firmware: There are two methods for reading MTK Firmware: first, Flash.bin, and second, other Partitions.
To use the WWR MTK program, you must first extract Flash.bin or dump the partition.
Connect your phone to the VCOM Modifier. Click the desired button in Mediatek/Firmware reader.
Read QCOM Firmware: QCOM Firmware: QCOM Firmware: QCOM Firm
Steps: EMMCDL Single Method, FH-Loader Not Included EMMCDL Single Method, FH-Loader Not Included
Go to QCOM/Firmware Reader to get started. Click Read after selecting Firehose, USB COM, and Firehose.
Note that any problem, such as a firehose, Sahara, or incorrect file selection, can result in Immediate CMD closing.
Mediatek unlocks the bootloader: Go to Mediatek/service/Disable auth Mediatek unlocks the bootloader:
Unlock QCOM Disable Auth: Mediatek/service/bootloader
All included devices have been patched.
B.Kerler’s MTK Client
Platform tools from [email protected]’s Google Android LIB
Spreadtrumn utilities work together to compile and ROMProvider.COM provides the GUI. (The source code is accessible on Github.)
how To Use ROM2Box V1.0?
- To begin, you must first download the zip file from the following website.
- Then, on the c: disk, unzip all of the files. This is critical.
- Then, open the folder where you’ll be extracting all of your files.
- Start the “ROM2box.exe” program.
- If you already have all of the drivers installed, you may skip this step.
- Connect the phone and do any function you want.
- Have fun!!!
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 are all compatible with the tool (32-bit and 64-bit).
- Take a Backup: If you want to test out the aforementioned tool, make a backup of your personal data on your Android smartphone or tablet first. The device may be bricked if any Firmware or Recovery is flashed.
- The developer is responsible for the creation and distribution of the ROM 2 box. As a result, the developer deserves full credit for making the tool available for free.