2023 Nedbank Student Loan application form pdf
Go further with a Nedbank Student Loan;- With us you can have the peace of mind of knowing that your fees, books, accommodation, and other costs are covered while you focus on your studies.
The Nedbank Student Loan is available to both part-time and full-time students seeking NQF-5 or above levels (any qualification after Matric/ NSC/ NVC) at a registered and recognized SAQA institution. Students are also given the option of purchasing credit life insurance on their Nedbank Student Loan, which provides additional financial security.
Also check: SASSA Payment Dates in (January, February, March) 2023
Full-time students who are still studying or working will need a sponsor/surety (someone who guarantees the loan will be repaid) to pay the monthly installments on their student loan. Once the student has completed their courses, they will only be required to begin repaying the loan amount.
Part-time students do not need a sponsor, but they must be employed and make immediate monthly payments on the loan amount and interest rate.
What expenses will be covered by the Nedbank Student Loan?
The following tertiary-related expenses will be covered by the Nedbank Student Loan:
- Accommodation (on-campus) (on-campus)
- Online study programs that are accredited
- Books and other materials relevant to your topic of study
- Studying abroad costs money.
- Tuition and charges
- Toiletries and medication are examples of miscellaneous personal supplies.
- Fees for professional exams, credentials, and licensing
- Transportation (should you live at home) (should you live at home)
- University-approved off-campus housing
Nedbank Student Loan pdf
How can I make an application for a Nedbank Student Loan?
- Step 1: Fill out the Nedbank Student Loan Application Form to apply for the loan (.pdf). Drop it off with your papers at your nearest Nedbank branch (see list of documents required below)
- Step 2: After you have submitted your application, the Nedbank assessors will analyze it along with any supporting papers.
- Step 3: If you qualify for the offer, Nedbank will approve your loan and deposit the funds into the appropriate account.