Alliance Shield X APK app is a small simple Android application developed by RRiVEN LLC Team, It gives users full control over their Samsung Android device, and makes adjustments to it. You can use it to Disable/Restrict apps/packages and OTA software updates, set custom firewall & Adblock rules, configure app permissions, activities, and, control phone features, free. But Here, we will give you an idea How you can use the tool to unlock the FRP Google Account lock from any Samsung Knox-supported Android phone.
If you want to unlock FRP from your Samsung Android 11 OneUI 3.1 phone then these simple steps and Alliance Shield X Tool will help you to unlock the Google account lock by enabling ADB on your phone.
The procedure of using Alliance Shield X APK to bypass Google Account is easy, just open the tool and register your Account, then enable device Admin & knox permission, Go to App Manager and Search for Service Mode => Activities => Open .usbsettings & check on MTP + ADB, that’s it.
Only Alliance Shield X App Manager couldn’t help you to bypass the FRP lock from your Samsung Android phone. So, you have to use some other FRP tool for PC or FRP Bypass APK to overcome the situation.
Download Alliance Shield X APK Latest Version
Below I share the working download link for the Alliance Shield X APK Tool latest version. The size of the application file is very low and you can download it within 3seconds. so just go to the link.
File Name: AllianceShieldX.apk
File Size: 8.5MB
Compatible: Samsung Android 11
Credit: RRiVEN LLC
Download: Alliance Shield App Manager Tool
How to use Alliance Shield X APK APP Manager FRP Bypass
- Power On and connect your phone to a Wifi Network.
- Now you have to access the Chrome or any other Web Browser to download the application on your Samsung phone.
- Download the Alliance Shield X APP
- Once the installation process has been done => Tap Open…
- Tap Next => Next => Next => Got IT
- Click on register and then enter your username, password, email & confirmation code, Tap Submit and check your email for verification link
- Name your Device: Android 11 FRP & tap next
- Enable Device Admin and then tap Activate (You must see Admin enabled)
- Tap Next
- Enable Knox and then tap Confirm (you must see knox license validation successfully)
- Tap Next =>> Finish
- Knox and Admin must be in Green to Bypass FRP lock on Samsung Android 11 phone
- Go to App Manager and Search for Service Mode => Activities
- Search & Open: com.sec.android.app.modemui.activities.usbsettings
- Then extract & Open it
- Now the tool will bypass the FRP lock via ADB and Restart the Samsung phone …
- Wait for Powered on your Phone
- Setup all initial steps
- That’s it.