Angalia Vyuo vya pharmacy tanzania 2022 | Pharmacy Colleges in Tanzania
Best Universities, Colleges, and Schools in Tanzania offering Certificate, Diploma, and Higher Diploma Programs in Pharmacy
The study of pharmacy is highly unusual. Most courses fall short of what a pharmacist can accomplish for a person’s life.
One can find employment in the nation’s largest hospitals with a pharmacy degree. Going into private practice is one area where a lot of pharmacists can make a lot of money. That is, starting a pharmacy. Operating their own pharmacies is how the majority of pharmacists make their living.
also check: Angalia Sifa Za Kujiunga Na Kozi Ya Pharmacy 2022
Tanzanian Colleges and Universities with Pharmacy Programs
One of the most in-demand medical courses is a pharmacy.
Those who complete these courses successfully are qualified to work for some of the following organizations and institutions:
- 1. Medical facilities both public and private.
- 2. pharmaceutical firms
- 3. Academic institutions.
- 4. Non-profit institutions.
- 5. Independent and chain pharmacies.
- 6. Medical oversight organizations.
- 7. Graduates can also go into business for themselves and open pharmacies.
- 8. Facilities for home healthcare.
- 9. Hospitals.
Minimum Admission Requirements:
Technician Certificate in Pharmaceutical Sciences
Technician Certificate in Pharmaceutical Sciences Holders of the Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (CSEE) with four (4) Passes in non-religious Subjects, including “D” Passes in Chemistry and Biology; AND Possession of the Basic Technician Certificate (NTA Level 4) in Pharmaceutical Sciences are the minimum requirements for admission.
Pharmacy Sciences Ordinary Diploma
Holders of a Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (CSEE) with four (4) passes in non-religious subjects, including “D” passes in biology and chemistry, a pass in basic math, and a pass in the English language are given an advantage.
Ph.D. in Pharmacy (BPharm)
Having a minimum entry score of 8 points, three principal passes in biology, chemistry, and physics. A minimum C grade in Chemistry, a minimum D in Biology, and a minimum G in Physics are required.
A list of some of the prestigious universities, colleges, and schools in Tanzania that provide the Certificate and Diploma in Pharmacy (Pharmacy & Pharmacists) Course is provided below.
Tanzanian Colleges and Universities with Pharmacy (Pharmacy) Diploma and Certificate Programs
Colleges and Universities Offering Diploma and certificate in Pharmacy(Pharmacy) in Tanzania
- KILIMANJARO SCHOOL OF PHARMACY (REG/HAS/074) – Private Moshi District Council – Kilimanjaro
- CITY COLLEGE OF HEALTH AND ALLIED SCIENCES (REG/HAS/139) – Private Temeke Municipal Council – Dar es Salaam
- ST. MAXIMILLIANCOLBE HEALTH COLLEGE (REG/HAS/154) – Private Tabora Municipal Council – Tabora
- ST. JOSEPH HEALTH TRAINING COLLEGE (REG/HAS/181P) – Private Mbeya City Council – Mbeya
- ST. JOHN COLLEGE OF HEALTH (REG/HAS/126) – Private Mbeya City Council – Mbeya
- EXCELLENT COLLEGE OF HEALTH AND ALLIED SCIENCES – DAR ES SALAAM (REG/BTP/026) – Private Kinondoni Municipal Council – Dar es Salaam
- KAM COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES (REG/HAS/104) – Private Kinondoni Municipal Council – Dar es Salaam
- ST. JOSEPH UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES (REG/UHAS/007) – Private Kinondoni Municipal Council – Dar es Salaam
- MUSOMA UTALII TRAINING COLLEGE – TABORA (REG/ANE/034) – Private Tabora Municipal Council – Tabora
- MKOLANI FOUNDATION HEALTH SCIENCES TRAINING INSTITUTE (REG/HAS/169) – Private Nyamagana Municipal Council – Mwanza
- SPRING INSTITUTE OF BUSINESS AND SCIENCE (REG/HAS/140) – Private Moshi Municipal Council – Kilimanjaro
- TOP ONE COLLEGE OF HEALTH AND ALLIED SCIENCES (REG/HAS/184) – Private Songea District Council – Ruvuma
- KIGAMBONI CITY COLLEGE OF HEALTH AND ALLIED SCIENCES (REG/HAS/168) – Private Temeke Municipal Council – Dar es Salaam
- CLINICAL OFFICERS TRAINING CENTRE MTWARA (REG/HAS/015) – Government Mtwara District Council – Mtwara
- KAHAMA COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES (REG/HAS/171) – Private Kahama Town Council – Shinyanga
- ROYAL TRAINING INSTITUTE (REG/HAS/103) – Private Temeke Municipal Council – Dar es Salaam
- ST. JOHNS UNIVERSITY OF TANZANIA (SJ) – Private Dodoma Municipal Council – Dodoma
- MGAO HEALTH TRAINING INSTITUTE (REG/HAS/141) – Private Njombe District Council – Njombe
- CATHOLIC UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH AND ALLIED SCIENCES (CUHAS) (CU) – FBO Nyamagana Municipal Council – Mwanza
- ST. AGGREY COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCE (REG/HAS/116P) – Private Mbeya City Council – Mbeya
- PARADIGMS COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES (REG/BMG/033) – Private Kinondoni Municipal Council – Dar es Salaam
- APPLE VALLEY INSTITUTE OF HEALTH SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY (REG/HAS/188P) – Private Temeke Municipal Council – Dar es Salaam
- LUGARAWA HEALTH TRAINING INSTITUTE(LUHETI) (REG/HAS/036) – FBO Ludewa District Council – Njombe
- RUAHA CATHOLIC UNIVERSITY (RUCU) (RU) – Private Iringa Municipal Council – Iringa
- TANDABUI INSTITUTE OF HEALTH SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY (REG/HAS/117) – Private Nyamagana Municipal Council – Mwanza
- WESTERN TANGANYIKA COLLEGE – KIGOMA (REG/BMG/032) – Private Kigoma District Council – Kigoma
Colleges and Universities Offering Bachelor’s degrees in Pharmacy(Pharmacy) in Tanzania
- The Catholic University of Health and Allied Sciences (CUHAS), Mwanza
- The Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences (MUHAS), Dar es Salaam
- St. John’s University of Tanzania (SJUT), Dodoma