Apprenticeship Opportunity At Petra Diamonds Applications are being accepted from technically oriented individuals who want to be taught in one of the following trades. Candidates who live in Tshwane Municipality’s host labor sending region will be given preference.
Successful candidates must commit to a four-year training program that includes +/- 16-20 weeks per year of training at an accredited Mining Qualifications Training Centre as determined by Cullinan Diamond Mine, varying periods on surface and underground at Cullinan Diamond Mine, and any other relevant training as determined by Cullinan Diamond Mine Training Section.
Apprenticeship Opportunity At Petra Diamonds
- PLATER WELDER
- DIESEL MECHANIC
- CONTROL & INSTRUMENTATION MECHANICIAN
- An N2 certificate including the four relevant subjects of Maths, Engineering Science, Trade Theory and a fourth subject as required by the trade; or
- Relevant Engineering NCV Certificate with seven subjects at NQF Level 3; or
- Technical Grade 12 with Maths, Science, Language and related trade theory subject
- Ability to communicate in English (written & verbal)
- Grade 12
- N3 / N4 / N5 / N6
- Documented proof of practical experience in Engineering, for at least 6 months
HOW TO APPLY
Please complete an application form (Available from the Petra Diamonds website, or Security boom gate office) and submit