Check Available SASSA Vacancies 2021
Check Available SASSA Vacancies 2021. SASSA is a dynamic organisation that provides a range of essential services to a diverse group of South Africans. With offices countrywide, our operational structures aspire to embrace all that is state-of-the-art, offices that are modern and an environment designed to stimulate the worker to achieve, enjoy, progress and prosper.
JOB TITLE: Customer Relations (ICT Service Management)
- Candidates should hold an undergraduate qualification (NQF Level 6) as recognized by SAQA in the relevant field coupled with 1 – 2 years management experience,
- 5 years’ experience in IT of which 3 years in IT Service Management will be an added advantage.
JOB TITLE: Developer
- Candidates should hold an undergraduate qualification (NQF Level 6) as recognized by SAQA in the relevant field coupled with 3-5 years relevant experience;
- Candidates should be highly skilled Senior ASP.NET/VB.NET developer with a strong background in building scalable, predictable, high-quality and high performance web applications on the Microsoft technology stack;
- Knowledge of SharePoint and Mobile app development will be an added advantage;
- a valid driver’s licence are essential.
JOB TITLE: Clerk: Communication
- Candidates should hold a Senior Certificate/ Grade 12 (NQF level 4) coupled with 0-1 year working experience in the relevant field;
- Computer literacy is essential and a valid driver’s licence will be an added advantage.
- All these positions are advertised with the minimum requirements. Appointments will be subjected to compulsory pre-employment screening in the form of qualification, reference, ITC, criminal checks and compulsory competency assessment (where applicable).
Applicants interested in applying for these posts should send their applications (CV and Completed New Z83 form only) quoting the relevant reference number and position name as per the advert. The subject heading of the email should indicate the name of the position you are applying for.
Applicants must ensure that they send their application to a correct inbox/email indicated on each position. Applications send to the incorrect inbox/email will not be considered.-Advertisement-
Applications should consist of a comprehensive CV (specifying all experience, duties, indicating the respective dates (MM/YY) per position, Identity Number, Race and Gender as well as indicating references with full contact details.
Interviews may be conducted via a virtual medium which will be discussed with each shortlisted applicant. Kindly note that copies of qualification, certificate, ID and driver’s license etc, should be submitted upon request.