Blue WhatsApp Download: It is a one-of-a-kind WhatsApp mod that has recently gained popularity among users due to its ability to alter the WhatsApp interface. WhatsApp Blue also has some excellent mod features such as privacy, security, PlusThemes, and others. Because of these new features, the WhatsApp platform has grown more enjoyable and user-friendly.
The standard functionality added by default will remain accessible, and the additional mod choices in WhatsApp blue can be accessed via 3-dots>PlusMods. In general, stock WhatsApp does not offer a lot of essential features as of today, and that gap may easily be filled by simply using a WhatsApp Mod like Blue WhatsApp. So, in this article, we will share an updated WhatsApp blue v9.35 with installation instructions.
What is the Blue WhatsApp?
Blue WhatsApp is a modified program that adds several fantastic features to the standard WhatsApp capabilities. It makes utilizing the platform more enjoyable and enjoyable. However, its privacy features such as Freeze Last Seen, Anti-View Once, Anti-Delete Status, and Hide View Status come in handy in practice. You can have complete control over your profile privacy by using them.
You may also use PlusThemes to install many various themes, as well as change the design of every element displaying on the HomeScreen, such as the Header, Chats, Tabs, Rows, and so on. PlusMods allows you to change anything separately.
There are also some additional features such as WhatsApp Lock, a Titanium-like backup and restore tool, the ability to hide media from the gallery, and so on. Overall, Blue WhatsApp is quite stable and feature-rich.
Blue WhatsApp Download Latest v9.35 For Android 2022
Blue WhatsApp has been customized by “mhndm,” a third-party developer. The developer does not start from scratch with the stock WhatsApp; instead, it uses FouadMods WhatsApp and then further modifies it with tweaks, design, and functionality. However, despite the many adjustments, the file size of Blue WhatsApp remains excellent. It’s only 52Mb.
It also has an Android minimum of 5.1 or higher, which is wonderful for folks who still use older Androids. So, we’ve provided all information regarding the WhatsApp Blue APK down below.
|Android Requires||5.1 or up|
|Updated on||4 August 2022|
How can I download WhatsApp blue?
How to Download WhatsApp Blue Latest v9.35 on Android
Because Blue WhatsApp is a modified program, installing it on Android devices can be difficult. The Google Play Store’s native security feature, Play Protect, analyzes apps after they are downloaded from third-party sites. And it has advanced to the point where it can readily detect changes in apps.
As a result, it is advised to temporarily disable it. You can re-enable the security function after downloading and installing Blue WhatsApp, and everything will be OK.
The instructions for getting Blue WhatsApp securely on Android are listed below. Pay close attention to them.
step 1: click the icon above to get to the Blue WhatsApp download page.
Step 2: Tap on the download icon that appears next to the Blue WhatsApp file name.
Click the blue WhatsApp Download Button.
3 Step: Wait for Mediafire’s server to transfer the APK file to your browser in the third step.
4 Step: When your browser alerts you about a file request, press OK to begin downloading Blue WhatsApp.
Acceptance of Blue WhatsApp Download 5th Step: Blue WhatsApp Download Request – Simply wait for it to finish downloading. Done.
So, that’s how you may download Blue WhatsApp on your Android without risk. Now that you’ve downloaded it, let us show you how to correctly install it and migrate all of your stock WhatsApp chats data to it.
Read also: Download GBWhatsapp Pro nwe Apk v17.00 free (August 2022) Latest Update
How to Install Blue WhatsApp with WhatsApp Chats on Android
Don’t be concerned about what will happen to your stock WhatsApp chats once you start using Blue WhatsApp. Because you can easily transfer all of your WhatsApp chat data to Blue WhatsApp with a single click. Here’s how to accomplish it step by step.
Step 1: make sure Play Protect is deactivated and “Unknown sources” is enabled on your phone for third-party app installation.
Step 2: Navigate to your browser’s downloads and then click on the freshly downloaded Blue WhatsApp.
Blue WhatsApp should be installed.
Step 3: Launch Blue WhatsApp from the Installer. Click Install and wait for it to finish installing.
WhatsApp Installer in Blue
To begin the installation process, click Install.
Step 4: After installing Blue WhatsApp, click Done to end the installer.
Step 5: To leave the Installer, click Done. Blue WhatsApp may be launched from the app drawer.
Step 6: Click Agree and proceed.
WhatsApp Startup Page in Blue
Step 7: Click Agree and Continue. Now, enter the phone number associated with your WhatsApp account, but don’t click “Next” yet.
Switch to Blue WhatsApp.
Step 8: Copy WhatsApp Chat Data to Blue WhatsApp The “Copy WhatsApp data” option is located at the bottom. Simply click on it.
Step 9: Simply continue with the rest of the normal sign-in process, such as entering your name, uploading a profile photo, and so on. That’s all.
When Blue WhatsApp is finished initializing and you are routed to the Home screen, you will see all of your WhatsApp chats with all of their texts and media.
Also read: 2022 Ha Tunnel WhatsApp Group Links Unlimited
Blue WhatsApp v9.35 Changelog
Check out the whole changelog below to see what’s new in the latest Blue WhatsApp v9.35.
|Released Date: 4 August 2022|
|Exclusive Custom Double Tap emoji for every chat (Chat>3-dots)|
|[Added] Show notification for blocked calls due to calls privacy|
|[Added] Option to disable Double Tap to Like|
|[Added] Admin Indicator in groups|
|[Added] Custom Background Color for Text Status|
|[Added] New way to show updates (BETA)|
|[Fixed] Top bar disappearing in stock UI|
|[Fixed] Voice/Video icon color in calls screen|
|[Fixed] some Arabic translation spellings|
|[Improved] “Who can call me” settings. Deny options now auto disabled when set to “everyone”|
|[Improved] Show “chats” instead of “WhatsApp” in one UI header|
|[Misc] Improved Anti-ban|
So, these are the new features added to the latest Blue WhatsApp v9.35. It primarily includes new features, enhancements, and bug fixes. It is also recommended that you always use the most recent version for the best experience.
WhatsApp Blue Features
WhatsApp Mods are well-known for their incredible features and capabilities. Blue WhatsApp v9.35 includes all of the new features found in popular WA mods such as Fouad WhatsApp, FMWhatsApp, GBWhatsApp, and others. Here, we will briefly explain the top Blue WhatsApp features so that you can understand their application.
- Freeze Last Seen – This is a Blue WhatsApp privacy feature that freezes the last seen of your profile as well as chats for others. That is, after you enable it, your last seen will not be updated and will display the time before you activated the feature. And until you disable it, your last seen will be your forever last seen.
- Anti-View Once – Activating this feature allows you to view View Once content sent by others an unlimited number of times.
Hide View Status – As the name implies, enabling this will allow you to view your contacts’ status updates without appearing in their WhatsApp “who saw my status” list.
- Anti-Delete Status – When enabled, this powerful privacy feature prevents your WhatsApp contacts from deleting their status updates for you. The status updates will be removed from your account after 24 hours.
- Anti-Delete Messages – This is another interesting privacy feature of Blue WhatsApp that, when enabled, prevents your contacts from deleting their sent messages in chats for you. Even if they delete messages as delete for everyone, they will still be available for you to read.
- Show Blue Ticks After Reply – If individuals on your WhatsApp get agitated or furious because you don’t respond immediately after viewing their messages, this function can come in handy. By activating this, the blue tick will only appear for others when you respond to their message, rather than when you simply view them.
- WhatsApp Lock – This security feature is all you need if you want to have an app lock over your WhatsApp without having to install a third-party app locker. You can correctly set up app lock with a password as a pattern or passcode by activating this. In case you forget your password, you can also configure a security question.
- PlusThemes – It is a complete solution for changing the entire look of your WhatsApp by installing themes in a variety of ways. You can explore the theme collection under PlusThemes, where you can find and try hundreds of free themes. Themes can also be imported and exported offline.
- Universal – In this section, you will find elements to further customize your WhatsApp appearance, such as color schemes for each element, styles (look and feel), and so on. There is also a backup and restore capability, which is identical to the Titanium backup. Hide Media from Gallery is another function in Universal that you may use to prevent WhatsApp Photos, Videos, and GIFs from appearing in your phone’s gallery. Additionally, the Settings option in Universal will provide access to features such as Always Online, Send Images in Full Resolution, Increase Forward Limit, and more.
- Home Screen – Here you’ll discover more detailed editing access to all items on your WhatsApp home screen. It has customization possibilities for the header, rows, floating action button, status, and so forth. You can also enable or disable some of the functions offered on the home screen.
- Conversation Screen – As the name implies, you can entirely modify the conversation screen with this option. There are customization choices for the Action Bar, Bubble and Ticks, Pics, Conversation Entry style, and more. You can also enable or disable some additional features for the chat screen.
- Plus Widget – This provides choices for changing the color of components in the Status Tab. Background color, text, contact name, and so on.
So, those are the general characteristics of Blue WhatsApp v9.35.
In this section, we will answer some of the most frequently asked questions about Blue WhatsApp. If your specific question is not addressed here, please leave it in the comments section below.
Is WhatsApp Blue safe?
Blue WhatsApp is thought to be completely safe to use. Its creator, mhndm, starts with the raw mod file of Fouad Mods and then adds functionality, design, and enhancements. It is also constantly updated with new features, bug fixes, and so on. Furthermore, according on Blue WhatsApp’s roadmap, it has never accessed user data, thus we can claim it is secure to use for the time being.
How Do I Update My Blue WhatsApp Account?
Blue WhatsApp does not have an in-app update feature. The updates option in the settings just indicates whether or not you have the most recent version installed. It does not automatically update for you. To upgrade Blue WhatsApp, you must manually download the updated version from sites such as ours and then install it over the previous version. As a result, the old WhatsApp Blue will be replaced with the most recent package.
Is Blue WhatsApp Anti-Ban effective?
Blue WhatsApp has featured an anti-ban function from its inception, protecting its users from any form of temporary or permanent ban. Though it has recently updated its Anti-ban feature, which is now known as Anti-ban 2.0. Your WhatsApp account is completely safe from bans, so use it with confidence.
How to Disable the Blue Tick in WhatsApp
We may disable Blue tick in WhatsApp to some extent by using the “Show Blue tick after reply” feature in Blue WhatsApp. It is one of the simplest approaches available. It is simply a matter of switching on a button. All messages received after that will only appear with blue ticks to others when you reply to them, not when you simply read them.
Blue WhatsApp is a powerful WhatsApp mod with a plethora of features. Its outstanding features and simple UI make using WhatsApp enjoyable. On Blue WhatsApp, activating dark mode or DND mode is as simple as a tap. However, everything is available from the home screen; there is no need to dig deep into the settings. Furthermore, despite having so many settings in the app, it operates fairly smoothly even on older Android versions.
With regular updates, it might become the user’s favorite WhatsApp mod. Because it introduces extremely useful functionality that we could never conceive on vanilla WhatsApp. That is our viewpoint. Please share yours in the comments section below.