The Libusb Win32-64 driver is what you need if you want to unlock your MTK-based smartphone. This driver includes an automatic installation package and is compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, and Windows XP architectures (32-bit and 64-bit). The Libusb Win32-64 driver detects any Oppo, Vivo, Tecno, Xiaomi Redmi, Infinix, or MTK-based smartphone in the SP flash tool, Miracle Box, UMT, or MRT Box dongle to flash, unlock, or repair the phone.
- libusb-win32 device driver and filter driver
- KMCS digital signed kernel driver libusb0.sys
- User space library libusb0.dll
- 32bit/64bit Windows support
Libusb Win32-64 Driver New Version 2022 Download | Libusb win32 New Update
Download Libusb Win64 Driver Latest Version
How to Install LIBUSB Win32 Driver
- Download, extract, and install the Libusb driver from the Libusb Website.
- TAP Run libusb-win32-devel-filter-18.104.22.168.exe
- Tap Next
- Tick on I Accept the Agreement and Click Next
- Click Next
- Choose the installation directory and click Next
- Tap Install
- The installation process will begin
- Now Tick on Launch Filter Installer Wizard
- Click Finish.
- It will take few seconds to Open
- Tick on Install a Device Filter and Tap Next
- Now Power Off your phone
- Press Volume Up And Power and Insert a USB cable
- Now you can see the device’s COM Port in the LibUSB window, Click Install.
- Click OK.
- That’s it.