Download TECNO Phantom X Pro AC8 FRP reset file | da file
You can easily Download TECNO Phantom X Pro AC8 FRP reset file | da file for free and without password from here. It is exclusively available to all visitors to anonyshu.com.
File Name: TECNO Phantom X Pro AC8 FRP reset file
File Size: 11MB
Download: TECNO Phantom X Pro AC8 FRP reset file | da file free
Download: MCT MTK Bypass Tool (Mediatek Auth Bypass Tool)
SP Flash Tool: Download
LibUSB Driver: Download
How to reset FRP TECNO Phantom X Pro AC8 with SP Flash Tool
- Download & extract TECNO Phantom X Pro AC8 to your computer.
- Open the Flash tool folder
- Read more Infinix Smart 5 x657 FRP reset file | da file tested 100% by SP flash tool free
- Run SP Flash tool.exe
- Click on Choose from Download-Agent file Tab and select the MTK_All_IN_ONE_DA.bin file from the Unlock folder.
- Tap Open
- Click on Choose from Scatter-Loading File Tab and select the scatter.txt file from the Realme 3i FRP folder.
- Tap Open
See also OPPO A54 (CPH2239) Pattern Unlock screen lock oppo a54 hardreset FRP bypass Using SP Flash Tool
- Click on Click on Choose from Authentication File Tab and select the AuthSV5.auth file from the folder.
- Tap Open
- Now Untick the Preloader Partition
- Goto Format => Select Manual Format Flash
- Copy and Paste the below Pattern unlock Address into the SP flash tool
Userdata Address (frp reset) Begin Address [HEX] 0x1d18xxxx your address Format Length [HEX] 0x200xxxxx your address
- Run MCT MTK Bypass Tool to your computer
- Now Power Off your Realme Narzo 20 phone.
- Connect your device to computer via USB cable
- Click on BYPASS in the MCT MTK Bypass Tool.
- Now Open the SP Flash Tool
- Goto Options =>>> Option =>>> Connection
- Select Connection Settings =>> UART
- Change Boud rate to 921600
- Open Device Manager => Check the COMPORT Number
- Select the COMPORT number (In my case I have COM9)
- Click START
- The unlocking process will begin
- It will take some time to finish
- Once finished, disconnect and Power On your TECNO Phantom X Pro AC8
- Setup all initial steps.
- That’s it.