WSA toolbox V3 A full rewrite of this project will happen soon. I’ve just gone back to school, so I probably won’t be able to respond to issues for a few weeks. Please do not expect any changes or updates for a few weeks.
A full rewrite of this project will happen soon. I’ve just gone back to school, so I probably won’t be able to respond to issues for a few weeks. Please do not expect any changes or updates for a few weeks.
Features WSA toolbox:
Windows Subsystem for Android™ Toolbox
An awesome Windows Application to easily install and use the Windows Subsystem For Android™.
This project includes tools to install and use the Windows Subsystem For Android™ platform on Windows 11. These tools include:
- Installation of any APK file in one click.
- Access to the ADB Shell.
- Installation of Windows Subsystem For Android™ in unsupported regions.
- Installation of the Aurora Store as an alternative to the Google Play Store.
- Installation of a simple app launcher for easy access to other apps.
- Installation of any APK file by just double clicking on it
- Drag and drop functionality for APK on the window.
- Add a file queue to queue up installations
This tool was inspired by the Fire Toolbox application, which was used to gain unintended functionality on Amazon Fire Tablets, easily and safely.
Fixed a bug where if the apk contaned spaces in its name, it would cause an error.
- Added a feature that installs an apk file with one click.
- Simply open the file with the WSA toolbox application and after that any time you double-click on an apk file it will install it.
This is the first release of WSA Toolbox.
Download WSA Toolbox link below
FAST DELIVERED FOR MORE INFORMATION
- Contact me to by
- WhatsApp: +255755889265
- Telegram: @anonyshu
- Skype: Anonyshu
- Instagram: Anonyshu
- Facebook: Anonyshu