Estech Schematic Tool is a tiny Windows application. Users can examine schematics, Bitmaps, and circuit diagrams for all Android and iPhone devices. The tool is available to all users for free, and you can use it for a period of 365 days without spending any money.
The Estech Team deserves credit, and we appreciate you sharing the tool.
Official Mobile Phone Schematic in Its Entirety
Detailed Diode Mode, Voltage Input And Output, Voltage & Signal Information, and Detailed Path Information & Complete Hardware Troubleshooting Information Based On Real Case
Estech Schematic Tool V1.2.4 has the following features:
A complete PCB and schematic, as well as comparative measurement data, are included in this premium package. You won’t have to go through your old schematic to find the right measurement value. Estech Schematic is a premium service that works online.
For anyone dealing with phone hardware repair, Estech Schematic is a must-have tool.
- PCB bitmaps
- hardware repair solutions
- official PDF schematics
Smartphone Guideline (All hardware issues like a ringer, spk, LCD, and more problem solution with pic ):
- – Lenovo
- – OPPO
- – Realme
- – Samsung
- – Xiaomi
- – More models soon update
Schematics and Datasheet
PCB’s Bit mapping
– 2D Bitmap
– One Plus
– Single Layer
How To Use Estech Schematic Tool V1.2.4 ?
- To begin, you must first download the zip file from the following website.
- Then, on the c: disk, unzip all of the files. This is critical.
- Then, open the folder where you’ll be extracting all of your files.
- Start the “Estech Setup.exe” program.
- Next, click the Next button to install the setup file, and then close the setup file once the installation is complete on your computer.
- Then, using the desktop shortcut, execute the tool.
If you’re a new user, click the registration button next.
- After that, fill out a short form with your username, password, and email address, and then click the Register button to activate the tool for a year (365 days) for free.
- After that, go to the tool where you recently entered in information and log in.
- Have fun with the tool!!!
download Estech Schematic Tool V1.2.4 link
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 are all compatible with the tool (32-bit and 64-bit).
- Take a Backup: If you want to test out the aforementioned tool, make a backup of your personal data on your Android smartphone or tablet first. The device may be bricked if any Firmware or Recovery is flashed.
- The developer built and distributed the Estech Schematic Tool. As a result, the developer deserves full credit for making the tool available for free.