F1 22 patch 1.10 (1.010.000) information is now available for PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox consoles. According to the patch notes for F1 22 1.10, the latest update added the new Ferrari Giallo Modena livery and the Shanghai International Circuit. Aside from that, F1 22 update 1.10 includes a slew of bug fixes.
Previously, a major F1 22 update 1.05 introduced a slew of bug fixes and gameplay tweaks. F1 22 update 1.07 was also recently released with new changes. Unfortunately, several F122 issues continue to plague players. F1 22 1.10 will address some of these concerns.
F1 22 Patch 1.10 Notes (1.010.000) – September 12, 2022
The game now features a new Scuderia Ferrari Giallo Modena livery.
For a limited time, the helmets, race suits, gloves, and boots of Charles Leclerc and Carlossainz55 will replace the current Scuderia Ferrari F1-75 design. Also, the pit crew’s clothing was updated.
- Time Trial, Grand Prix, and Multiplayer modes now include the China/Shanghai International Circuit.
- For a limited time, Ferrari Special Edition liveries are now available in-game.
- Improved AI racecraft logic and aggression levels when attempting overtakes
- Fixed a bug in qualifying where AI would drive too slowly and block the track on cooldown laps.
- On PC, a bug with inconsistent kerb impact behavior across different frame rates was fixed.
- AI racecraft behavior has been improved between turns 2 and 3 at Netherlands/Zandvoort.
- At Austria, improved AI awareness and racecraft between Turn 9 and pit lane entry.
- Previously incorrect penalty logic on pitlane entry at France/Paul Ricard has been corrected.
- Fixed a bug that caused players to receive incorrect penalties at Abu Dhabi/Yas Marina’s Turn 7.
- At Azerbaijan/Baku, I flattened an incorrect bump in the track surface at Turn 3.
- Fixed a bug in which host migration when loading into a cross-play social lobby could result in split lobbies in
- some cases.
- Fixed a bug that caused positions in Practice and Qualifying to be calculated incorrectly after three decimal
- When watching highlights in Theatre mode, sponsors would not appear on the My Team car.
- Fixed a bug in Photo Mode that caused images to become pixelated when the shutter speed was adjusted.
- When the Mercedes and the Player Car are turned off, a hole appears at the base of the Halo Column.
In Social Play, LAN, and Featured Event sessions, Max Verstappen’s car number was corrected.
- The Grand Prix – In the 2022 World Championship weekend structure, we fixed a bug that caused Sprint races
- to disappear when you selected Authentic.
- Fixed a bug in which the focus statistic was too low for all drivers in My Team.
- Fixed a bug in which the rev lights on Logitech wheelbases were not working.
- Fixed a bug in which telemetry data for race strategy and free practice sessions was missing.
- Fixed a bug in which some current F1 22 driver numbers could be selected for use with newly created drivers.
- Fixed a bug in which the ‘Custom Grid’ option in Social Play did not change the starting positions of players.
- Fixed a bug that caused the game to crash in some cases when a player attempted to load into a newly created
- League event for the first time.
- When HDR is enabled, a graphical issue in the menus has been resolved.
- UDP – Fixed a bug in which pitch value was not working properly on hills.
- In My Team, the messaging regarding the progression of second driver statistics has been revised.
- UDP – Fixed a bug in which medium Traction Control did not output in online sessions.
- Enhancements to General Stability
- Several minor fixes
F1 22 patch 1.10 is available for free on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC, and Xbox Series X/S.