Jinsi Ya Kupika Ugali | How to Cook Ugali in Tanzania:- Ugali is the most widely consumed food in East Africa. Ever since I was a child I have been using this food especially during the day.
Today I have prepared for you a famous porridge, Maize porridge. I have tried to find an easy way to cook this food. follow us.
Jinsi Ya Kupika Ugali | How to Cook Ugali in Tanzania
Ingredients | Mahitaji Ya Kupika Ugali
1 cup (or more) corn flour or maize flour
3 cups of boiling water
1 cup of cold water
Hatua/Steps To Make/Cook Ugali
- Buy the right flour and gather your tools
- Bring 3 cups of water to a boil in a kettle or other pan.
- Combine cornmeal and cold water while other water is boiling You want to do this gradually, sprinkling in a little at a time.
- Stir briskly with a wooden cooking spoon.
- You want to cook it to a very thickened consistency.
- Cook to a firm texture.
How is ugali made?