Fahamu Jinsi Ya Kutengeneza Chocolate | How To Make Chocolate
Jinsi Ya Kutengeneza Chocolate | How To Make Chocolate:- Most housewives believe that preparing chocolate at home is very difficult, because in the traditional recipe for its preparation it includes such ingredients that cannot be bought in an ordinary grocery store. We are talking about adding cocoa butter that is not sold in stores but only by ordering it directly from factory manufacturers.
However, mixing ideas, you can come up with how to make chocolate at home usloviyahm, so that it is as good as buying. Do not despair if your copy is more like hot chocolate, naturally melted cocoa to achieve the effect of complete identity can only be truly professional. However, even the opportunity to eat a hot dessert will be very tasty and healthy for the body. The most important thing – desire, dedication and knowledge of how to cook delicious and fast chocolate.
Today we will consider some options for homemade sweets. Let’s start with the simplest way of how to make chocolate at home.
Jinsi Ya Kutengeneza Chocolate | How To Make Chocolate
You can make chocolate at home using home appliances and ingredients available in stores
Mahitaji Kwa Ajili Ya Chocolate | Requirements For Chocolate.
- But one cup butter
- Cocoa powder 1 cup
- Icing sugar / Crushed sugar or honey 1/2 cup
- Water 1/2 cup
- Vanilla water 1 teaspoon tea
- Salone drop
Read also: Jinsi Ya Kupata Internet Bure any sim card | How To Get Free internet in Tanzania
MAELEKEZO | INSTRUCTIONS
1) Measure the Sugar and Cocoa powder in a medium-sized panAdd water to the sugar and cocoa powder mixture.
3) Put water in a large saucepan 1/4 and then put on low heat.
4) Place a medium-sized pan with cocoa powder + sugar + water over a large pan (double boiler).
5) While the water in the large pot is boiling, stir your cocoa powder mixture slowly, for 15 minutes until it is as light as porridge.
6) Remove the pan of the chocolate mixture from the heat, then add the melted butter, add the fleva like vanilla.
7) Blend your mixture, use a blender or hand mixer, the goal of blending is to make its chocolate smooth and free of bumps.
8) Pour the mixed chocolate, on an ice cube tray, let it simmer for 2 minutes.
9) Place the chocolate cube tray with chocolate in the freezer, for 1-2 hours or overnight.
10) You can take it out for one hour, then put it on top of chocolate shredded nuts, or peanut butter, or strawberry (See picture), then return to the fridge for 1 hour.