You can check the status of your family visit visa (MOFA Visa) application by going to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) website (visa.mofa.gov.sa). This post explains how to use the MOFA website to check the status of your Saudi family visit.
Check the status of your MOFA visit visa online.
The MOFA website is the Saudi Arabian Ministry of Foreign Affairs official website. You only need your MOFA Visa Application Number and Iqama Number to check the status of your MOFA Visa. The steps are as follows:
- Go to the MOFA site: (https://visa.mofa.gov.sa/)
- Select “English” from the top menu.
- Scroll down and look for the “Query“.
- Select the “Application Submitted to MOFA“.
- Fill in the MOFA Visa Application Number on the Application Number field.
- Enter your Iqama Number and Image Code.
- Then, click on the “Inquire” button to get your visa status.
On the screen, you’ll see the status of your visa application. You will see your visa details, including Visa Number, Applicant Details, Passport Number, and Visa Duration if your application has been granted. The visa document will be like the image below.
If the application is rejected or under process, you will get a one-line text in red in Arabic.