Fastboot Enhance V1.3 free download [Payload Dumper & Image Flasher]
Download Fastboot Enhance V1.3 [Payload Dumper & Image Flasher]
Download Fastboot Enhance V1.3;- the Fastboot Enhance Tool from the below link.[Credits: XDA Senior Member xzr467706992]. Once downloaded, extract it to any convenient location on your PC. The biggest advantage of this tool is that you could directory flash the payload.bin file, there is no need to extract it and get the resultant IMG files!
By using this, you can freely switch between different versions of HydrogenOS & OxygenOS & Custom ROMs.
It is mostly tested on 8T but should work fine on any device shipped with dynamic partitions.
Features Fastboot Enhance:
What it can do?
– Show fastboot vars
– Switch between fastbootd & bootloader
– Switch between A & B slot
– Flash Payload.bin in fastboot
– Flash images
– Erase partitions
– Delete logical partitions
– Create logical partitions
– Resize logical partitions
– Unpack Payload.bin
– Extract specific images from Payload.bin
– Show Payload vars
– Show dynamic partition metadata
What’s new !!!
Add support for opening zips with payload.bin inside
Add support for showing progress on taskbar
Add support for a reboot to the system & recovery
Fix a broken English translation
Initial release on github
How To Use Fastboot Enhance V1.3?
- First, you need to download the zip file from the below link
- Next, you can unzip all files at c: drive it’s very important
- Next, open the folder which you have to extract all files
- Run the “FastbootEnhance.exe”
- Next, you can install all drivers if you already installed skip this step
- Connect the phone and try to do any function
- Enjoy !!!
File Download Fastboot Enhance V1.3 Link :Source Link
- File Name: Fastboot Enhance V1.3
- File Size: 1.7 MB
Compatibility: This tool works perfectly with Windows XP and Windows Vista. Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
Make a Backup: Before you try the above tool, please make a backup of all your data on your Android Smartphone/Tablet. Flashing any Firmware, recovery or firmware could cause the device to be bricked.
Credits: The Samsung FRP Tool was created by the developer. The developer is fully credited for the free distribution of the tool.