GABECE Results 2021 Gambia Grade 9 Result Checker 2021
Gambia Basic Education Certificate Examination (GABECE) : GABECE Results 2021/2022 also known as Gambia Grade 9 Result waec Gambia Results Checker will allow candidates to check the result Online by using Scratch Card.
- gabece results 2021
- gabece results 2022
- gabece 2022 results checker
- gabece 2021 results schools with aggregate 6
GABECE Gambia Results 2021:
- At the end of grade 9 people have the option to go into the skills centres which provide pre-vocational training and Gambia Basic Education Certificate Examination (GABECE) certificates awarded to the successful Gambia Grade 9 students. Candidates in the third (final) year of Basic School Education approved by the Department of State for Education are eligible to take part in this examination.
- After successful completion of GABECE in Gambia, students get admission into the next level of education i.e. Three years of senior secondary schooling: grades 10–12.
GABECE Results 2022 Release date:
- The Gambia Basic Education Certificate Examination is conducted in the month of May once in every year. Gambia Grade 9 Result likely to be announced in August.
Gambia Grade 9 Result Checker 2021:
- Once the Ministry of Basic and Secondary Education release the 2021 Gambia Basic Education Certificate Examinations result, students can check the result by using waec Gambia Results Checker.
- Click on the: www.waecgambia.org/resultchecker
- Certificates for successful candidates are produced six to twelve months after the release of results. They are sent to the schools for individual candidates.
- Certificates for Successful Candidates are produced once and are not included.
GABECE Result Summary
- The total number of candidates who entered for the examination was 22,136 students of whom 10,075 males and 12,061 females.
- Philip M Goba, Ancha Sarr and Rejoice Favour Uyamadu all of St Therese’s Upper Basic are the top candidates with a 1 (one) in all their nine subjects.
- A total of 21 candidates scored aggregate 6, an increase of 5, in 2018.
|Select the Type of Examination (e.g. GABECE).|
|2.||Enter your 10-digit Index Number.|
|3.||Select your Examination Year eg. 2021 .|
|4.||Confirm your Index Number and Examination Year. This is to ensure that your examination information is correct.|
|5.||Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.|
|6.||Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card eg. 012345678912.|
|7.||Click on the Submit button and wait for the display in the popup window. This may take several minutes. Ensure that popup blocker is disabled in your browser.|
Banjul Office (The Gambia National Office):
11 Marina Parade, PMB 158, Banjul , The Gambia , West Africa.
Tel: Switchboard – (220) 4228340, 4228814, 4223848, 4228643, 4228644
Fax: (220) 4229238, E-Mail: [email protected]m