The much-anticipated expansion to Saints Row is slated to be released on August 23rd, 2022, by Volition and Deep Silver. The game will be available for purchase on all major platforms, including Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S, and is already available for presale on Epic Games.
“In a world teeming with crime, where lawless gangs fight for dominance, a group of teenage friends begin on their own criminal business, as they rise to the top in their ambition to become Self Made,” according to the game’s official summary.
Nonetheless, as with any new game, there are some glitches and issues. While we wait for future updates to fix these issues, you may wish to play around with the game’s config file to adjust some parameters that aren’t accessible through the game’s options.
Many gamers are unaware of the locations of the game’s save file and configuration file. As a result, we will aid you with both of those in this article.
Saints Row System Requirements
- CPU: Intel Core i3-3240 Ryzen 3 1200
- RAM: 8192 MB
- OS: Windows 10 64bit (1080p – 30 FPS)
- VIDEO CARD: GeForce GTX 970 AMD Radeon RX 480
- FREE DISK SPACE: 50 GB
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 4096 MB
- CPU: Intel Core i7-6700k Ryzen 6 1600X
- RAM: 12288 MB
- OS: Windows 10 64bit (1080p – 60 FPS)
- VIDEO CARD: GeForce GTX 1070 AMD Radeon RX 6700
- FREE DISK SPACE: 50 GB available – SSD
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 8 GB
Saints Row Save File Location
Here we have Saints Row Save File Location for both Windows and Linux:
- C:\Users\[USERNAME]\Documents\My Games\Saints Row\Saved\SavedGames\
- C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Local\Saints Row\Saved\
- C:\Users\[USERNAME]\Saved Games\
The save file location of Saints Row on Linux is still unknown, we will update accordingly once it’s out.
Saints Row Config File Location
Here we have Saints Row Config File Location for both Windows and Linux:
- C:\Users[USERNAME]\Documents\My Games\Saints Row\
- C:\Users[USERNAME]\AppData\Local\Saints Row\
The config file location of Saints Row on Linux is still unknown, we will update accordingly once it’s out.
It is vital that you back up your save game data. Game save data can be lost due to a variety of reasons, including system crashes, hardware failure, and Steam account blocking.
It is possible that users will lose all of their game progress, including plot progression, achievements, collectibles, and so on. Using the locations provided above, you can locate the Saints Row save file and create a backup.
That’s all there is to saving Saints Row file and configuration file locations. Follow Retrology for more information on how to fix Saints Row low fps issues and other tutorials.