free Oppo a71 Hardreset | OPPO A71 safe Format miracle cracked factory reset oppo a71
Tips and tricks to fix OPPO A71 problems. This is 4G LTE smartphone with dual simcard slots. The LCD screen size is 5.2 inches using IPS 720p resolutions. The first operating system use Android Nougat 7.1 together with
own user interface Color OS 3.1. This phone have 16 GB internal memory with 3 GB RAM for multitasking. This phone comes with 13 megapixel main camera and 5 megapixel front camera. Find more information about how to solve OPPO A71 problems at www.hard-reset.org community.
How to Easily Master Format OPPO A71 with Safety Hard Reset? – Hard Reset & Factory Default Community
- oppo a71 factory reset code
- oppo a71 hard reset software download
- oppo a71 coloros recovery download
- oppo a71 restart problem
- how to exit coloros recovery oppo a71
What is Advantage of OPPO A71 Specifications?
Network GSM 3G HSDPA or with 4G LTE Dual simcard
LCD 5.2 inches
Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
Bluetooth / GPS / Wifi
Memory Internal 32 GB with 3 GB RAM
External memory 256 GB microSD dedicated slot
Camera 13 MP, f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
Front Camera 5 MP, f/2.0 for video conference and selfie photography
Operating System Android Lollipop version 5.1
Battery Li-Ion 2900 mAh
How to Fix or Problem Solving for Recovery OPPO A71 hang or not responding or malfunctions or stuck or freezing or bricked ?
Some users need to use their smartphone together with famous applications. The internal memory of OPPO A71 is 16 GB storage, we will not get fully 16 GB because some of them already use for operating system and factory default applications. But we still have some free storage to install interesting applications from Google Play Store like Whatsapp, Skype, Facebook, WeChat, Telegram, Line Messenger, Instagram, Snapchat, Viber, Blackberry Messenger (BBM). We will keep inform to anyone who want to install applications from Google Play Store because some of them may contain viruses or malware that can make trouble with our OPPO A71. Therefore we have to read carefully all user review. If we installed that kind of bad apps, then our OPPO A71 can become hang or bricks or hang or bootloop or frozen or LCD touch screen not responsive or LCD screen not responding with our finger touch. What we have to do? First we have to try do soft reset or reboot or restart to remove temporary files or caches that can make some trouble at this phone. If our OPPO A71 can boot again, then please directly download one good antivirus applications from Google Play Store like AVAST or NORTON, please choose only one we like. The antivirus will try to scan all installed applications and give recommendation setting to our phone. If the problems still happen, then next steps is doing hard reset or master format. Please note, doing hard reset will remove or erase all important data, therefore we have to backup all data first before doing master format. Doing hard reset will remove all Google account from OPPO A71. For safety reasons, please do not install any unknown APK files, because it is very easy to make our phone getting trouble.
How to Force Shutdown or Force Soft Reset or Reboot or Restart OPPO A71 ?
We need to run smooth and responsive OPPO A71 for doing daily activity, but maybe because of some application, this phone become trouble and hang or not responsive with our finger touch. At this situation we need to do soft reset. Please press and hold POWER button until OPPO A71 shutdown or turn off by itself. After this phone totally off, then we can press again POWER button to turn it ON. This process will not remove any important data, therefore we can do this process anytime we want. If our OPPO A71 still can work properly, but we want to clear temporary files and caches from some applications, then please press and hold POWER button until pop-up menu appear, continue choose Shutdown / Power off / Reboot menu.
How to backup data or Contact at OPPO A71 ?
We can use microSD external card to copy or move important files using File Manager applications. If our OPPO A71 has already signed in with Google account, by default our contact will be synchronize in the background to Google server. Please make sure we check all contact at Google contact server using Internet browse to make sure backup is done.
#Option 1, Hard Reset OPPO A71 with software menu
- Turn on the OPPO A71
- Make sure the battery is not empty
- Backup important data at OPPO A71 because all data and applications will be erase or delete
- Go to Menu : Setting
- Choose Tab : General
- Press Backup & Reset > Restore factory setting
- Better you not check anything at the option if you do not want to erase data at data partition at internal memory
- Choose Reset phone
- The OPPO A71 will do the master reset process.
#Option 2, Hard Reset OPPO A71 Factory Default using Hardware Secret Button Key
If we can not go to menu, or OPPO A71 can not turn on or hang or stuck or frozen so we can not access the menu setting or nothing happen while touch the screen, then try to factory reset with secret button and hardware key
- Turn off the OPPO A71
- Make sure the battery OPPO A71 already full or more than 50%
- Press together and hold the Power Button + Volume Down Button
- If the Logo appear, then release the button, after that we will enter some menu
- Choose wipe data / factory reset using Volume Button, and press Power Button to Enter or OK
- The OPPO A71 will continue master reset, wait for several minutes until OPPO A71 start like new again.
How to Unlock or Fix or Bypass or Solutions for OPPO A71 forgot password code or security lock screen pattern or pin (lost password)?
We need to know that after use for several period, this phone will have some important and confidential data inside internal memory. The 13 megapixel camera also will make this phone have several private photos. We do not want some unauthorized people can access our important files especially when OPPO A71 away from us or lost or stolen. So it is very good idea to give security protections. Fingerprint is not available at OPPO A71, but we still can use other recommended screen lock function using screen lock pattern because it is easy to use or use password pin protection. The problems will start happen when we can not unlock this phone or forgot security answer or fingerprint sensor can not open with our finger-hand. What should we do?
Don’t worry because we can unlock or bypass forgotten screen lock pattern or password pin protections at OPPO A71 use registered Google account. Previous Google account is very important because it will use for security verification after force from Hard Reset or Master Format to Factory Default. Because at LCD screen will display: Verify your account with previous Google Account. Please use Forgot email link if we forgot our account.
New OPPO smartphone already use latest Android version already implement FRP (Factory Reset Protection). FRP is important to secure our phone when it is stolen or lost. Android will ask for previous pin. At some Android version, we can bypass using previous installed Google account username and password after finish performing hard reset or master format. But at some other version update, we still have to type our screen lock pin or password protections. We can bypass using software at personal computer, but these steps are complicated for many users. Therefore we suggest to ask OPPO service center for bypass protections. We also recommended to activate or create OPPO ACCOUNT at OPPO A71, because it can help us to bypass forgotten security protections.
HOW TO FORCE SOFT RESET OR RESTART OR REBOOT OPPO A71 LOCKED SMARTPHONE?
If we can not turn off our OPPO smartphone, then please force soft reset or reboot by press POWER BUTTON + VOLUME UP BUTTON for several seconds (usually less then 10 seconds) until this phone reboot by itself.
Is That Any Secret Code for Doing Format OPPO A71 ?
There is no secret hidden code for OPPO A71 to make it back to factory default. Do the options above to hard reset it.
How to Format or Erase Phone Memory at OPPO A71 ?
There are two phone memory type at OPPO A71, one is internal memory and the other one is external memory. If we want to format internal memory phone then we have to do hard reset or reformat the operating system of OPPO A71 as well. Please use menu setting to do hard reset or reformat using #option 1 above, but make sure to give checkbox mark at Erase Internal SD card / Internal storage. Then it will reformat the factory default operating system and remove or erase any data inside internal memory.
To reformat or wipe or erase all data at external memory, we can use menu Setting > Storage > Erase Internal Storage / SD Card. Please always make sure all data has already backup before reformat or wipe everything, because it is hard to recover formatted / wiped data at internal or external storage.
How to Make Battery of OPPO A71 Stronger, Life Longer and Not Fast to Drain ?
This phone have 5.2 inches LCD screen size. With this size, we can run with 3000 mAh battery for one day without need to recharge. But some users maybe need more bigger battery because they need to playing games and watch full movie or do some social media activity at their group chat, then maybe the battery capacity is not enough. We have to know that OPPO A71 battery is not removable, that is why we can not open and replace with bigger capacity battery to make it work more stronger. What should we do to make OPPO A71 work longer? Please try to do some adjustment like make LCD screen brightness as low as possible to reduce battery usage. Next we need to disable all not use connection when we are not use them such as GPS or Wifi or Bluetotooth. This connections will keep use our battery when they are standby. If we need to know our location, please activate GPS battery saving mode from menu Setting > Location.
More FAQ AboutOPPO A71 (CPH1717) :
- How to do OPPO A71 Hard Reset Without Password? Many users have trouble with their OPPO A71 because when we want to reformat the operating system, OPPO A71 always ask for password or passcode, especially for anyone who already secure all private data from unauthorized people. Please follow steps at #option 2 above to format or hard reset our OPPO A71 operating system to factory default without ask security password protections using hardware button combination key, because it will start from OFF positions, then it will go directly to recovery options menu. It will bypass any screen lock or password protections at OPPO A71.
- How to bypass face unlock security protections at OPPO A71 ? Face Unlock can be activate at this phone to protect using front selfie camera. We have to register our face several time to make it recognize to unlock. But the secondary protections will be ask for backup, we can choose screen lock pattern or password pin protection. This backup protection can be use when OPPO A71 Face Unlock can not work or need to bypass. If we Face Unlock can not open and we also forget about other security protections, then please use Google account to bypass by giving several time wrong answer continuously until freezing 30 seconds, then press Forgot Password / Pattern button, then we can type our Gmail username and password. If all steps still can not work, then please do hard reset using hardware button combination key like steps at #option 2 above.
- How to wipe OPPO A71 Data and Password ? First wipe data mean that we will erase all data, we can do this process by doing hard reset to reformat OPPO A71 operating system to factory default, after that our OPPO A71 will refresh like new again. We have to login with Google account to make it work with Google Play Store. Please note, doing reformat will also wipe all security protections or password or also Google account or any other account.
- When I want to wipe / erase / remove all data from OPPO A71, it always ask password ? It is always suggested to use security protections, because we never know when this phone away from us or lost. But at some situations, we want to give OPPO A71 to other person or sell this phone, then we have to remove all data including installed applications and Google account from OPPO A71. But why OPPO A71 keep ask password protections when we follow Setting menu to wipe data. Please follow steps at #option 2 above to reformat OPPO A71 operating system to factory default using hardware button combination key. It will not ask any security protections answer because first step is start from OFF state.
- How to Fix OPPO A71 Forgot Passcode Or Unlock OPPO A71 Passcode ? The Passcode is same meaning with Password or PIN that we have chosen when activate security protections. This passcode will protect all important data from unauthorized people. If we can not unlock OPPO A71 passcode then we have to bypass using Google account like information above or hard reset if we can not access Google account.
- What is Default OPPO A71 Passcode ? OPPO A71 does not have default Passcode.
Latest hard-reset.org Discussions & Share Information:
[Q] When i choose Wibe option then it again ask for password how can i rest it i have forgotten the password
[Q] I am forget passcode oppo A71
[A] Hi, if you forgot security lock screen then nothing you can do except doing hard reset or master format. You should try to follow steps to do hard reset using hardware button combination key like steps at #option 2 above. But after finish hard reset or reformat Oppo A71, then you have to verify with previous Google account to make sure this phone really belong to you.
The information from this page describe about oppo a71 unlock screen code. If you need another resource for hard reset, use search function at this homepage or find from our related posts.