Hurricane Icon firmware, Hurricane Icon flash file, Hurricane Icon Stock ROM (flash file), Hurricane Icon Stock Firmware (ROM Flash File) [DOWNLOAD],
Hurricane Icon Firmware Flash File
Hi! We make this firmware available on this store to solve problems with your device, before buying know that this firmware is for:
- Solve Software Problems and Logo Fix;
- Update the Device to the latest version;
- Reset Device to Factory Origins;
- Remove Google Account;
- Solve slow cell processing issues;
- Remove password, Pin, Password or Default;
- Always check if the IMEI remained the same after the flash process by typing *#06# ;
- Use Spd Flash Tool, Cm2, Nck spd for Flash Process;
- Use WinRAR or 7Zip to unzip the file available Here;
- Available on Google Drive ;
- File Size: 830MB ;
- Android version: 7.0;
- Status: Tested and Approved ;
- For files marked as Not Tested / Approved, back up if you can;
- Ignore it within the file has any l ink to follow;
- If you don’t know how to use the file, get help here.
- Read Info: Icon_SC7731_20171108_7.0
- Use the Spd Flash Tool that comes inside the Firmware file you downloaded from the link you received in your email.
- Before purchasing, read your device’s information to certify the software variant.
how to flash Hurricane Icon firmware Flash File !
- Download and install Driver Spreadtrum on your computer. If the driver is already installed, skip this step;
- Download the Hurricane Icon Stock ROM/Firmware (*Pac) you purchased from this store;
- Extract the Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool onto your computer. After extracting, you can see many files;
- Just run UpgradeDownload.exe from the file you extracted;
- Once the Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool starts, click on the Load Packed Button and add the file (stock ROM which comes in (*PAC) format.
- After successfully adding the file (* Pac ) in the SPD Flash Tool, click the Start download button ;
- Make sure your device is completely turned off, and press the boot key keyboard (Usually it has been V+ or V- Button);
- Plugin your USB cable and wait while the process runs on your computer;
- Once the flash is complete, you can see the green message approved on the Upgrade Spreadtrum ( Passed );
- Once you see the green message pass, unplug it and plug in the phone which is already fully up-to-date.
- Any flash related error in Spd Flash Tool :