Invens Lion L2 (MT6780) Firmware flash file official stock ROM
Invens Lion L2 flash file
You can easily Download the Tecno. It is exclusively available to all visitors to anonyshu.com Invens Lion L2 da file. Do you want to update the firmware file of your Invens Lion L2? You are in the right place. On this page, we will share the official Invens Lion L2 flash files with a firmware installation guide.
Why do we need firmware files?
Stock Firmware or Stock ROM is official software designed by the original equipment manufacturer for a specific device. This file is required to fix any software-related issue on Invens Lion L2. If you are facing any issue with your device, your last attempt would be to reinstall the ROM. In this way, you can restore your device to ROM. This guide will be more useful for those users who have always wanted to try rooting, installing mods, or custom ROMs.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your tecno kf6 is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Smart Phone Flash Tool Download
- Install the Latest Driver USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
File Name: invens lion L2 Flash File MT6580 8.1.rar
File size: 500mB
Flash Tool: MTK Flash Tool USB drIver
Read more TECNO KF6 FRP reset file | da file free
How To Flash Mobicel Dandy Firmware
- Download the Stock Firmware on your personal computer.
- Install the USB MTK Drivers (skip if you have it already installed).
- Download and Launch the Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)
- Click the Scatter-loading button to navigate to the stock Rom you just downloaded.
- Select the Scatter File from the extracted Stock Firmware on your computer.
- Select the Download Only in the SP flash tool option
- Click the Download button to start the Formating process.
- Connect your device via USB to the computer>> holding volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding power button only so that the flashing process will starting working
- Patiently wait for your device to be formatted.
- After the formatting is done, a Big Green button will pop up on the SP Flash to show that.
- Unplug your device and boot it up.
- If you have a boot loop after booting your device, boot into recovery mode and do a factory reset.
- Voila, you are all good.