how can Check my Iqama Online the Expiry Date in 2022
Check the Expiry Date of Your Iqama Online – 2022
In Saudi Arabia, what is Iqama or Muqeem?
The Iqama, also known as the Muqeem, is a kind of identity issued to foreign workers in Saudi Arabia. It authorizes you to reside and work in the kingdom. You may need to verify your iqama expiration date to see whether you need to renew it. This article will show you how to check the expiration date of your iqama online via Absher or the “MOL KSA” website. Learn what you need to know and how simple it is!
There are various ways to determine whether your Iqama has expired. The Absher website of the Ministry of Interior is one option. The Ministry is another place to confirm the legitimacy of an iqama.
1: Iqama Expiry Check on Absher Portal
Here is a step-by-step guide on checking the validity of your Iqama on the Absher portal.
- Visit Absher’s website at https://absher.sa.
- Choose “English.”
- Use your user ID and password to log in.
- Enter the OTP that was sent to your registered cellphone number through SMS.
- In the Dashboard, select the “Query Iqama Expiry Service” option.
The authenticity of your Iqama will be displayed on the following page.
Also see: How to Change Your Absher Mobile Number Without Having to Login
2: Check Iqama Expiry Date on MOL KSA Website
This is the simplest approach for checking your Iqama Expiry Date
because you don’t have to log in and only have to submit your Iqama number or order number.
- Go to https://www.mol.gov.sa/IndividualUser/BasicInfo.aspx to the MOL KSA website.
- Check iqama, iqama expiration date, iqama expiry, validity of iqama, mol ksa, wazarat amal in English, Arabic, or Urdu.
- Fill in your “Iqama Number.”
- Choose between the Gregorian and Hijri calendars to enter your date of birth.
- Click the “Next” button after entering the picture code.
- The expiration date of your Iqama can be found on the next page.
mol ksa, wazarat amal, check iqama, iqama expiration date, iqama expiry, iqama validity
Validity of the Iqama Looks into the Absorber App.
You can also use the Absher app to check the authenticity of your Iqama. The app is compatible with both Android and iOS devices. Install the app, then log in with your Absher username and password. You will be required to enter an OTP that was sent to your registered mobile number.
To find out when your Iqama will expire, go to My Services, “Profile,” and then “My Iqama.” You’ll be able to check the expiration date as well as other information.
Now that you know how to check the authenticity of your Iqama online, it’s time to act and make sure your ID is valid. Keep in mind that if your Iqama expires while you’re still in Saudi Arabia, you may be subject to penalties. So don’t wait until the last minute to verify your Iqama expiration date and make sure you have enough time to renew it if needed.