Elden Ring Server Status Details, Elden Ring servers on PC, PS4, PS5, and Xbox are now unavailable. Players have reported numerous bugs, malfunctions, and problems with the game since the last update. Elden Ring login and disconnection troubles have also been reported.
Elden Ring server status, maintenance, and downtime information may be found below.
Is Elden Ring engaged?
Check for any scheduled maintenance before proceeding. It is possible that game servers are unavailable due to backend server maintenance.
The multiplayer servers will be down for maintenance on August 9, 2022, at 1:00 AM PDT | 10:00 CEST | 17:00 JST. All gaming platforms are scheduled to last roughly an hour.
The PlayStation Network goes down on July 19, 2022. You may encounter error codes such as CE-117773-6, ws-44750-0, and others.
On June 13, 2022, the ELDEN RING online servers will be down for maintenance. All platforms are scheduled to endure approximately 3 hours. At 11:00 PM PDT | 08:00 CEST | 15:00 JST, maintenance will commence. For more information, please see the link below.
If the servers are operational, go to the steps below to check for any available updates. Allow any updates to fully install before continuing your game installation.
More information is provided below.
Check for update on PC(Steam)
- Open the Steam application your PC or Mac and click “Library” at the top of the window.
- Right-click the game in your library that you want to change the update settings of, and select “Properties” from the drop-down menu.
- Select the “Updates” tab.
Testing your internet connection.
Run through the basics
Here are a few tips to note before delving any deeper:
- Restarting your router is often the easiest and quickest way to resolve connectivity issues.
- Other bandwidth-heavy applications on your network can be detrimental to your ability to connect. This includes, but is not limited to, streaming music, streaming video or movies, or downloading files.
- Select Settings from the PlayStation home screen.
- Select Network.
- Select Test Internet Connection and allow the test to run.
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
- Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Network settings.
- Select Test network connection and allow the test to run.
How to check Elden Ring Server Status?
You can check Elden Ring server status from the link below.