Just an MTK client tool for exploitation, reading/writing flash, and other wacky things. For Windows, you must install the stock mtk port as well as the usbdk driver (see instructions below). A patched kernel is only required for Linux when using old kamakiri (see Setup folder) (except when reading/writing to flash).
Once the mtk script is running, enter Brom mode by turning off the device, pressing and holding either the vol up or vol down buttons, and connecting the phone. When the tool detects you, release the buttons.
- kamakiri [xyzz]
- linecode exploit [chimera]
- Geert-Jan Kreileman (GUI, design & fixes)
- All contributors
Features MTK CLIENT TOOL:
- For MTK Devices Firmware Read,
- Write & Erase,
- Bootloader Unlock & Relock,
- User lock, Dump Preloader,
- Boot, Reset, and Root must be done.
- What is given now is to use Commands and Tool together.
MTK Client Tool Misc Information
- If you want to learn commands, you can go to
- Just another mtk tool for exploitation, reading/writing flash, and doing crazy stuff.
For windows, you need to install the stock mtk port and the usbdk driver (see instructions below).
- For Linux, a patched kernel is only needed when using old kamakiri (see Setup folder) (except for reading/writing to flash).
- Once the mtk script is running, boot into Brom mode by powering off the device,
press and hold either vol up + power or vol down + power and connect the phone.
Once detected by the tool, release the buttons
How Should It Be Used MTK Client Tool?
- To begin, download the zip file from the link provided below.
- Following that, you must unzip all files on the C: drive.
- Next, open the folder into which you want to extract all of the files.
- Launch the “MTKClient GUI 2.0” application.
- Then, on your computer, install the “UsbDk 1.0.22 x64” drivers.
- Connect the phone and attempt to perform any function.
- Enjoy !!!
Download MTK CLIENT TOOL V2 link
Compatibility: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 are all supported (32-bit and 64-bit).
Take a Backup: Before using the above tool, please make a backup of your personal data from your Android smartphone or tablet. Because flashing any Firmware or Recovery could brick the device.
MTK CLIENT TOOL V2 is designed and distributed by the developer. As a result, full credit goes to the developer for providing the tool for free.