MOVITEL M8423 firmware LOGO FIX MOVITEL M8423 flash file
MOVITEL M8423 firmware LOGO FIX flash file
MOVITEL M8423 LOGO FIX flash file
Movitel M8423 is a mobile phone that supports a specific network card ( Movitel ), with an 8Mpx rear camera including flash, and a 2Mpx secondary camera which allows the Movitel M8423 to take good quality photos with a resolution up to 720P. It also has a removable and rechargeable battery of 1400mAh (5.18Wh), with a normal voltage of 3.7V. Movitel M8423 has SD input that supports up to 32GB.
So in this post, I want to show you how to Flasher Movitel M8423 if you are stuck in the Fix logo (MOVITEL)
To solve this Movitel M8423 software problem, you need some minimum requirements for the process to run smoothly, of which:
- Have a good USB cable that is still in good condition;
- Have a computer with good USB inputs;
- Download and install SPD drives;
- Download the SPD Flash Tool;
- Download Firmware from Movitel M8423;
These are necessary requirements to solve your device problem.
Here you can download the above-mentioned programs to install on your computer before starting the Movitel M8423 flash process.
DOWNLOAD DRIVERS SPD
DOWNLOAD SPD FLASH TOOL R17
DOWNLOAD FIRMWARE MOVITEL M8423
how to flash MOVITEL M8423 firmware
- Your device must have at least 40-50% battery power to perform the flash process.
- Download and install Spreadtrum Driver on your computer. If the driver is already installed, skip this step;
- Download the Stock ROM/Firmware (*Pac) you downloaded;
- Extract the Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool onto your computer. After extracting, you can see many files;
- Just run UpgradeDownload.exe from the file you extracted;
- Once the Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool starts, click on the Load Packed Button and add the file (stock ROM which comes in (*PAC) format.
- After successfully adding the file (* Pac ) in the SPD Flash Tool, click the Start download button ;
- Make sure your device is completely turned off, and press the keyboard volume minus (-);
- Plugin your USB cable and wait while the process runs on your computer;
- Once the flash is complete, you can see the green message approved on the Upgrade Spreadtrum ( Passed );
- Once you see the green message pass, unplug it and plug in the phone which is already fully up-to-date.