MTK Auth Bypass Tool V40 Free (MTK META MODE UTILITY) For All Users Tested and Working 100%
MTK Auth Bypass Tool V40 (MTK META MODE UTILITY) Free For All Users Tested and Working 100%
MTK Auth Bypass Tool V40 is a free Windows tool that allows you to effortlessly bypass DAA and SLA Auth (Secure Boot Protection) on any MediaTek MTK-based phone.
MTK Auth Bypass Tool v40 (MTK Meta Mode Utility) helps to detect any Oppo, Vivo, Tecno, Xiaomi Redmi, Infinix, MTK based smartphones into the SP flash tool, Miracle Box, UMT, MRT, MCT, CM2 Dongle for Flashing, Unlocking, and Repairing the phone. It comes with an auto-installer package and supports Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, and Windows XP (32 & 64bit) architecture.
MTK META Utility V40 :
* Added Enable Diag via ADB (some devices require root).
– Improved eMMC health check (Lifetime) via META Mode.
– Fixed Preloader dump operation for older chipsets (MT6580 -MT6592).
– Fixed Scatter to (PGPT & SGPT) generate operation (CRC32 function was commented out by mistake-Now Fixed).
* Minor fixes for auth bypass operations (Distance for the buffer overflow [mainly affected devices with old chip controllers such as MT6755 & MT6757 & MT6797]).
– Added Merge Qualcomm OFP multi-region super images.
OFP extractors now support more QC devices such as (OPPO A5 2020 CPH1933).
My OFP extraction code isn’t perfect, didn’t get the chance to fix it, so my advice is to use only the combined images from it and use the other files from the other extractors I will fix it ASAP.
If you noticed any corruption in the XMLs or small files while extraction – you can use other tools to extract the full fw correctly (MCT Extractor – Easy JTAG – etc.) and then use my Software only for the merge/combine operation.
The software is provided “as is”, without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and noninfringement, USE it on your own risk.
Mtk Auth Bypass Tool V40
Reboot MTK devices to Factory mode.
Reboot MTK devices to AT mode.
Fixed META API (MD) connection issues
Features Mtk Auth Bypass Tool :
Read ADB info,
Read FastBoot Info,
Read META info,
Read NVRAM Meta,
Write NVRAM Meta,
Reset NVRAM Meta,
Decode NVRAM Lid (Meta),
Use SP API,
DUMP Emmc EXT CSD (META),
Soft Reset (misc) META eMMC,
Extract OFP MTK Oppo,
Reboot AT Mode,
Reboot MTK Factory mode,
Vivo Demo Remove,
Reboot Meta Mode.
Download link Mtk Auth Bypass Tool V40download link
If you want to flash firmware or Remove the pattern, password from your Android phone then first you have to use the boot protection bypass tool to disable the secure Boot and detect the phone in SP or any other Unlock tool. So, Download MTK Secure Boot Disable Tool v11 with a proper installation guide to use the tool on your PC for free.
Nowadays, Every Android smartphone comes with USB protection to avoid third-party flashing and misuse of the device. You won’t be able to flash or unlock your phone without any authorized tool or permission. So, in this scenario, the MediaTek MTK Secure Boot Disable Tool can help you to bypass the auth security from your phone.
MTKSecBootDisable helps to detect any Oppo, Vivo, Tecno, Xiaomi Redmi, Infinix, MTK based smartphones into the SP flash tool, Miracle Box, UMT, MRT, MCT, CM2 Dongle for Flashing, Unlocking, and Repairing the phone. It comes with an auto-installer package and supports windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows XP (32 & 64bit) architecture.
download more: Download MTK Bypass Tool Rev4 by MCT | MCT MTK Auth Bypass Rev4 2021
- * MT6261
- * MT6572
- * MT6580
- * MT6582
- * MT6735
- * MT6737
- * MT6739
- * MT6755
- * MT6757
- * MT6761
- * MT6763
- * MT6765
- * MT6768
- * MT6771
- * MT6785
- * MT6799
- * MT6779
- * MT6873
- * MT8127
- * MT8163
- * MT8173
- * MT8695
How To Use?
- Download & Unzip the MediaTek Secure Boot Disable Tool to your computer.
- Run MTKSecDisable.exe
- Install LibUSB Win32 driver to your computer (Skip this if already completed)
- Now Power Off your phone
- Press Volume Up And Power and Insert a USB cable
- Click Disable Secure Boot
- If the Disable Secure Boot process does not work, use the Force BROM function.
- That’s it.
- It will bypass the Auth Security from your phone.
- Now you can use any unlock tool like SP Flash Tool, Miracle Box, UMT, CM2 to unlock your phone.