How to Unlock MTN ZTE MF927U MiFi Router
- Insert a non-acceptable sim card into the MTN ZTE MF927U MiFi. (unaccepted means from a network other than the original)
- Connect the MTN ZTE MF927U MiFi to your computer through a cable or WiFi.
- Open any browser on the PC and navigate to 192.168.0.1 – input “admin” as the login username and password.
- A message prompting you to enter a network unlock code should display.
- Enter the “EGGBONE UNLOCKING GROUP” network unlock code of 16 digits.
- Create a new profile and connect to the internet using the new SIM card.
FAST DELIVERED FOR MORE INFORMATION
- Contact me to get the Tecno Tecno Spark 8C KG5j SUN KING/easybuy solution file by
- WhatsApp: +255755889265
- Telegram: @anonyshu
- Skype: Anonyshu
- Instagram: Anonyshu
- Facebook: Anonyshu