Ultimate Multi-Tool UMT Pro QcFire v7.3 is also known as UMT. The most recent version, v7.3, was recently released. It enables Android Qualcomm smartphones to be flashed using a dongle or box. This tool assists you in resolving IMEI, FRP bypass, unlock pattern, screen lock reset, and any other Qualcomm device software issues.
What exactly is UMT Pro QcFire v7.3 Tool?
Ultimate Multi-Tool (UMT Pro QcFire) is the solution if you want to fix any Android phone quickly and effectively. The Ultimate Multi-Tool QcFire is a utility software application that runs on Windows. On Android phones, it flashes the stock ROM (Qualcomm chipset). Along with flashing stock firmware, this program can remove pattern locks, bypass FRP locks, and perform other tasks.
– Read / Write Firmware
– Backup / Restore QCN
– IMEI Repair in FTM/Diag + Flash Mode
– Backup / Reset / Restore Security (EFS)
– Reset FRP (Google Factory Reset Protection)
– Format UserData
– Read Pattern Lock (Android < 6.0, Un-Encrypted Devices Only)
– Reset Locks (PIN, Password, Pattern w/o Data Loss, Un-Encrypted Devices Only)
– Enable Diag (Need OEM Unlock, May not work on BL Locked Devices)
– Reboot to EDL from Fastboot
– Reset Mi Account for Xiaomi Devices
– Disable Mi Account for Xiaomi Devices
– Factory Reset (sideload Mode) for Xiaomi Devices
– Disable / Restore Locks for Encrypted Userdata
– Motorola Boot Repair
– Xiaomi EDL Locked Device Service
– Bootloader Unlock in EDL Mode for some Xiaomi Devices
– One-Click Root in EDL Mode for Generic Qualcomm Devices
– Forensic Functions (Read Contacts / Messages in EDL Mode)
– One-Click Lock Reset for Vivo Phones (Encrypted Userdata)
– Factory Method for Format FS
– EDL Authentication using Xiaomi Auth App (Service Account Required)
– Xiaomi Wipe EFS in Sideload Mode
– Xiaomi IMEI Repair for RSA Protected Phones
– Xiaomi Boot Loader Unlock
– Unique Method for Vivo Reset Locks for Protected Devices
– Xiaomi EDL Auth Using UMT Server
– Xiaomi Flashing in Fastboot Mode
– Nokia Factory Firmware (nb0) Direct Flashing in EDL mode
– Oppo OFP Firmware Exctration Added
– Xiaomi Free Auth Service (bypass).
– Mi Account Reset without Relock
– Mi Account Patch on Flashing (EDL/Fastboot)
– Samsung MDM Unlock in EDL Mode
Note : Some features are device/brand specific, may not work on all devices.
- – Reno 4 (CPH2113)
- – Reno 4 Pro (CPH2109)
- – Reno 5 4G (CPH2159)
- – Reno 6 (CPH2235)
- – 6 Pro (RMX2061)
- – 6 Pro (RMX2063)
- – 7 Pro (RMX2170)
- – 8 Pro (RMX3081)
– Joy 2 Plus
Added Fix Wifi/Network
– Mi 8 Pro (equuleus)
– Mi Mix3 5G (andromeda)
– Redmi 9 Power (lime)
– Redmi K20 Pro (raphael)
– Redmi Note 9 Pro (joyeuse)
Compatibility: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 are all supported (32-bit and 64-bit).
Take a Backup: Before using the above tool, please make a backup of your personal data from your Android smartphone or tablet. Because flashing any Firmware or Recovery could brick the device.
The developer created and distributed the qfire 7.3. As a result, full credit goes to the developer for providing the tool for free.