Nokia 3 TA-1032 FRP & Wipe Data Remove Screen lock By SP Flash Tool
Nokia 3 TA-1032 FRP & Wipe Data
The Nokia 3, the most affordable of the three new Nokia-branded Android smartphones, was launched in India last month. It is the first smartphone with the Nokia name to hit the Indian market in a long time, but it’s worth pointing out that it hasn’t been manufactured by Nokia itself. The company that once dominated global smartphone sales is getting a second shot at the mobile business thanks to a brand licensing agreement with HMD Global, a Helsinki-based company run largely by former Nokia and Microsoft employees. As per the deal announced last year, HMD Global has an exclusive global license to create and sell Nokia-branded phones for 10 years. The company has been betting heavily on the Nokia brand’s power, and fans have been looking forward to the devices which are now finally here.
Nokia 3 Summary
The Nokia 3 is the first Android smartphone from Nokia, now licensed by HMD Global. Its design stands out in the current crop of budget smartphones, and it is sturdy and comfortable enough for regular use. The Nokia 3 has good enough specifications for its price, but overall performance is average at best. Battery life isn’t great, and the cameras struggle in low light. If you’re looking for a sub-Rs. 10,000 devices than the Nokia 3 will fit your pocket, but you should also consider other options.
Here in this guide, we are going to use the free SP flash tool as a Nokia 3 (TA-1032) FRP tool and Nokia 3 (TA-1032) FRP file. We tested this method on Nokia 3 (TA-1032) Android Nougat with the latest security patch level. So if you are one of them who want to unlock the pattern lock or PIN lock of Nokia 3 (TA-1032) then format the device from recovery mode. It will unlock all screen locks of the device easily. But the problem is that if you were using any Google account on the same device, it will be stuck on the Google account verification screen. It’s called FRP lock developed by Google to secure your device from a third person
So in case, you have the same FRP lock issue on Nokia 3 (TA-1032) nougat mobile, follow the below guide and unlock Nokia 3 (TA-1032) factory reset protection or Nokia 3 (TA-1032) Google account verification without box. No need to flash firmware or no need to use any premium tool. Simple Lava FRP file and sp flash tool is enough to unlock Nokia 3 (TA-1032) after reset.
Nokia 3 hardreset patterns unlock frp reset
Nokia ta-1032 patterns unlock screen lock
Steps To Remove Nokia 3 (TA-1032) Google Account Verification
How to reset FRP Nokia 3 ta-1032 patterns screen lock DA file with SP Flash Tool
- Download & extract nokia 3 TA-1032 to your computer.
- Open the Flash tool folder
- Read more da file | Tecno Ce7j frp reset file
- Run SP Flash tool.exe
- Click on Choose from Download-Agent file Tab and select the MTK_All_IN_ONE_DA.bin file from the Unlock folder.
- Tap Open
- Click on Choose from Scatter-Loading File Tab and select the scatter.txt file from the Realme 3i FRP folder.
- Tap Open
- Click on Click on Choose from Authentication File Tab and select the AuthSV5.auth file from the folder.
- Tap Open
- Now Untick the Preloader Partition
- Goto Format => Select Manual Format Flash
- Copy and Paste the below Pattern unlock Address into the SP flash tool
Userdata Address (frp reset) Begin Address [HEX] 0x1d18xxxx your address Format Length [HEX] 0x200xxxxx your address
- Run MCT MTK Bypass Tool to your computer
- Now Power Off your Realme Narzo 20 phone.
- Connect your device to computer via USB cable
- Click on BYPASS in the MCT MTK Bypass Tool.
- Now Open the SP Flash Tool
- Goto Options =>>> Option =>>> Connection
- Select Connection Settings =>> UART
- Change Boud rate to 921600
- Open Device Manager => Check the COMPORT Number
- Select the COMPORT number (In my case I have COM9)
- Click START
- The unlocking process will begin
- It will take some time to finish
- Once finished, disconnect and Power On your Tecno Camon 16 Premier CE9 DA file for FRP reset | Ce9 frp bypass FREE DA file
- Setup all initial steps.
- That’s it.