oppo a53s cph2321 pattern unlock factory reset, Oppo A53s 5G ( CPH2321 ) Hard Reset OR Pattern Unlock,
oppo a53s cph2321 Pattern Unlock File by SP Flash Tool (Remove Screen Lock) Without AUTH (cph2321) no dongle or box required
oppo a53s cph2321 pattern unlock factory reset
oppo a53s cph2321 Pattern Unlock File (Remove Screen Lock) is a built-in data protection feature for all current Android smartphones. Protect phones from unauthorized access. If you forget the pattern, password, and PIN lock on your phone, you will not be able to perform a factory reset on Realme phones for security reasons. You have to find some alternatives to get back to using your phone. In the following topics, more especially, I share to download oppo a53s cph2321 Pattern Unlock File – (Remove Screen Lock) Without AUTH – SP Flash Tool Free. So please carefully follow the process below.
How to disable screen lock protection on oppo a53s cph2321
If you want to disable the screen lock function of your Realme 3i, you must remove or turn off the lock screen from the device Settings. follow below process completely to disable Lock Screen Protection successfully: go to settings menu = >> Security & Lock Screen = >> Select Lock Screen = >> Disable = >> that’s it.
Download oppo a53s cph2321 Pattern Unlock
You can easily download oppo a53s cph2321 pattern unlock file for free and without password from here. It is exclusively available to all visitors to anonyshu.com.
File Name: oppo a53s cph2321 File Size: 11MB Type:.zip Download: oppo a53s cph2321
How to Unlock Pattern oppo a53s cph2321 with SP Flash Tool
- Download & extract Realme 3i Unlock file to your computer.
- Open the Flash tool folder
- Run SP Flash tool.exe
- Click on Choose from Download-Agent file Tab and select the MTK_All_IN_ONE_DA.bin file from the Unlock folder.
- Tap Open
- Click on Choose from Scatter-Loading File Tab and select the scatter.txt file from the Realme 3i FRP folder.
- Tap Open
- Click on Click on Choose from Authentication File Tab and select the AuthSV5.auth file from the folder.
- Tap Open
- Now Untick the Preloader Partition
- Goto Format => Select Manual Format Flash
- Copy and Paste the below Pattern unlock Address into the SP flash tool
Userdata Address (Pattern Unlock) Begin Address [HEX] 0x1xx80000xx Format Length [HEX] 0xx000000xx
- Run MCT MTK Bypass Tool to your computer
- Now Power Off your Realme Narzo 20 phone.
- Connect your device to computer via USB cable
- Now Open the SP Flash Tool
- Goto Options =>>> Option =>>> Connection
- Select Connection Settings =>> UART
- Change Boud rate to 921600
- Open Device Manager => Check the COMPORT Number
- Select the COMPORT number (In my case I have COM9)
- Click START
- The unlocking process will begin
- It will take some time to finish
- Once finished, disconnect and Power On your Realme 3i
- Setup all initial steps.
- That’s it.