Samsung Tab A S-Pen LTE SM-P585 FRP Bypass [Android 8.1] Unlock Google Verification Without PC
FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account which was used on your phone, then, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I share a detailed process to Samsung Tab A S-Pen LTE SM-P585 FRP Bypass – Unlock Google Verification Without PC [Android 8.1] Without PC (New Security Patch) successfully. So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it basically protects Android users’ personal data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have set up a Google Account on your Samsung Tab A S-Pen LTE Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass the Google account verification lock on your Samsung Tab A S-Pen LTE.
Samsung Tab A S-Pen LTE SM-P585 FRP Bypass Google Verification Without PC
In case, your device is stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you to bypass google account lock from your device.
The Samsung Tab A S-Pen LTE FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool & FRP Bypass APK according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Samsung Tab A S-Pen LTE then you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
Bypass FRP Files not responsible for any damage on your device please try this at your own risk.
How to Samsung Tab A S-Pen LTE SM-P585 FRP Bypass Unlock Gmail
- First, Switch on your Samsung Tab A S-Pen LTE
- Click on Start button
- Agree to Terms & Conditions and click Next
- Connect your Samsung Tab A S-Pen LTE to a Wifi network
- Download & unzip the Easy Samsung FRP Tool V2.7 to your computer
- Double click to run SamsungFrp2020.exe.
- First Step: Click Disable Driver signature enforcement.
- Restart Your Windows Computer.
- Reopen the SamsungFRP2020V2.exe tool.
- Reconnect the Samsung phone to the computer.
- Second Step: Click Bypass FRP.
- Wait until finished.
- A Driver installation popup will open, click Install Anyway.
- Check on your phone, A Easy Firmware popup window will appears.
- Tap on View.
- Now it will lead you to the Chrome Browser.
- Search any one of these two below URLs:
- Scroll down on the FRP Bypass APK section
- Download these below-listed applications
- Google Account Manager 6.0_GAM.apk
- Tap the “3 dots” from the top-right corner and select Downloads
- Install Google Account Manager 6.0_GAM.apk, by tap install =>> Done.
- Finally, install FRP_Bypass.apk, by tap install => Open
- Tap “3dots” and Select Browser Sign IN
- Tap OK
- Now Sign In with a Google Account ID password
- Restart your Samsung Tab A S-Pen LTE
- Setup all initial steps
- Now you will see Account Added, which means FRP is successfully bypassed
- That’s it.