free Tanzania Hat File Ha Tunnel plus vpn 2023 Download Airtel, TTCL, Halotel, and Tigo Tanzania
From this site we have another Ha Tunnel Plus file free Internet trick for Tanzania hat file download as well as another tunneling vpn software to provide unlimited Internet access..
To make the trick work, you’ll need the right VPN tunnel app/apk and the settings, which we’ve provided for free in this post.
there following is procedure on how to get free unlimited internet in Tanzania without paying for any problem dont leave without commect below
what do you needed to get free internet:
- Sim card like Airtel, TTCL, Halotel, and Tigo Tanzania with zero bundle/data
- Android, iOS, or PC device.
- Download Ha tunnel VPN app from here
- The config settings
download Ha tunnel plus Hat-config file for Tanzania
- Download and install HA Tunnel Plus VPN by clicking here.
- Download the Ha Tunnel Plus VPN network configuration file by clicking here.
- Openthe app and Click the three lines in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Click on Select “Import/Export,” then “Import Config.”
- Find and import the config you downloaded earlier.
- Press the Start button and wait for the connection to complete. When it happens. Reduce and enjoy free internet access.
If you run into any problems, disconnect and reconnect, or upload a new file if necessary.
Method 2: How To Get Free Internet on Napsternet VPN in Tanzania
SSH SlowDNS account
- Hostname: write to ssh hostde1.slowdns.me
- NS (name server): write to nameservers-de1.slowdns.me
- Username: writer to ssh usersshocean-anonyv2ray
- Password: write to ssh pass12345
- Created:16 Jan 2023
- DNS Public Key: 4369799105090ade0ebf26691752face53b11a87dad19398945140cb6da46a5b
- SSH Port: write ssh port22
- UDPGW Port:7200,7300
- now write dns sever local like Google 18.104.22.168 or Cloudfare 22.214.171.124. Now,
- Back to home click blue Start button and wait for the connection to complete.
- When it finishes, minimize it and enjoy free unlimited Internet access.
If it fails to connect (which it won’t), go back and select “others” in the “Change DNSTT” section, then enter this: 126.96.36.199
Please keep in mind that this post is strictly for educational purposes! You are accountable for your actions and how you use them. Techfoe only drops such to notify ISPs of vulnerabilities so that they can be fixed.