The News of University of Iringa admission 2022/2023
University of Iringa Admission 2022/2023 in Tanzania: The officials of the University of Iringa released the University of Iringa Admission 2022/2023 in Tanzania at the official website (Link will be provided below of this post), admission to various undergraduate, Masters, Diploma, Certificates, postgraduate, M.Phil & Ph.D. courses in different disciplines. With the release of the University of Iringa Admission Form 2022/2023 in Tanzania, the officials also released the University of Iringa Eligibility Criteria and procedure for applying. In this article, we will provide you with all the necessary information regarding the University of Iringa Admission 2022/2023 in Tanzania. Read on to find out more.
University of Iringa admission 2022/2023
The University of Iringa is now a full-fledged University. The University operates as a private university under the ownership of the Evangelical Lutheran Church of Tanzania.
In 1995 Tumaini University, Iringa University College was founded, originating as Iringa Lutheran College and Seminary. In 1997 it began offering University certificates, diplomas, and Degree programs. It operated as University College for eighteen years and was distinguished as being the first private university in Tanzania. Graduates from this University have become prominent throughout the country in Lutheran ministry, law, and business. In addition, Tumaini is well represented in the national Ministries of Education, the Arts, and others. Tumaini graduates figure with importance throughout the Tanzanian industry. Many have continued on to post-graduate degrees in Europe, America, and other African nations and are distinguishing themselves internationally.
On 25th October 2013, Iringa University College became the full-fledged University of Iringa (UoI). The University has six departments/faculties and offers multiple courses of study in each, certificates, diplomas, bachelor’s, and post-graduate degrees. It is under the aegis of the Evangelical Lutheran Church of Tanzania. The University boasts a highly trained and experienced academic staff from Tanzania and countries across the globe. It enjoys close ties and support from the USA, Finland, Germany, and various other foreign countries.
A. Before you start your Application
1. Make sure you have a Valid Email Address and Phone Number ( They will be used for issuing feedback on your application status when the admission selection is complete)
2. Access the link for the Online Application and Admission Portal (http://www.uoi.ac.tz – Online Application)
1. New Registration – Click on Register Now
2. Fill the required fields
3. Enter your Valid Email Address and Phone Number
4. Enter a password that you will easily remember.
5. Verify your Form four index number and Names: The Information Must be the same as they appear on Form IV index number.
6. Continue with application
C: Additional Information
Complete the followings:-
1. Contact Details
2. Next of Kin Details
3. Sponsor’s Details
Enter your required qualifications for the program level you’re applying for.
You can add more seats of – Form four and six your reseated
Attach your Certificate:
Diploma Applicants ( NTA-Level 4)
Postgraduate Applicants (Bachelor Degree and Concept Note)
For Further Assistance:
1. Visit the University of Iringa Website’ Admissions’ Menu where you will be updated on the status of your application.
2. You may also contact us on:
Mobile number: 0743 802 615/ 0677 048774
0753 618 173/ 0682 690 017
SMIS is the Student Management Information System that used to record School/University academic data that can capture, process and generate reports needs the management to approve examination results and transcripts.
- Register for Courses online
- View Course Progress and Results
- View list of Students per Course
- Add marks for Examination Results sat by Students
- View Examination Results in summary
- Accommodation Management
- Billing and Fees Management
- Timetable Management