Virtual Card providers assist you in obtaining a computer-generated credit/debit card (not physical plastic cards). They allow you to make online purchases without entering your original card number.
These cards offer fraud protection as well as automatic spending limit management.
The following is a handpicked list of the Top Virtual Card/Debit Services, complete with popular features and website links. The software on the list is both open source (free) and commercial (paid).
Best Online Virtual Prepaid Credit Cards and Debit Cards in the United States
1) the United States Unlocked
Using our Virtual Payment Cards with US Billing/Shipping Addresses, you will be able to shop US websites from anywhere in the world. This payment service is ideal for anyone looking to purchase a US service such as US Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and so on.
- The company provides two types of cards: one-time use cards that cannot be reused after a single transaction and merchant-specific cards that are locked to a merchant after a transaction.
- You can load your account depending on your country (Local Bank Transfer, Sofort, Boleto, Yandex and 14 new load methods.
Wise is an online service that allows you to freeze your virtual card after you’ve made a payment. It enables you to securely purchase online products.
- Supports more than 50 different currencies.
- You can use up to three cards at once.
- Available for business or personal use.
- Allows you to make secure online purchases.
- This service is available in more than 30 countries.
Blur is a VCC provider that helps you to protect your payments, bank transactions, privacy, and password from cybercriminals. It allows you to check out using your phone, browser, or tablet.
- For each purchase, Blur can generate a new credit card number.
It can securely sync across all devices.
- This service can prevent secret data collection, block hidden trackers, and do other things.
- With a single tap, you can complete the online form.
- It has the ability to encrypt your password.
Privacy is a virtual credit card service that protects your money when you shop online. It is one of the best virtual credit cards because it provides a unique card number that is only valid for the specific merchant. With a single mouse click, you can cancel your subscription service.
- It provides useful browser extensions.
- When transactions occur, you can receive immediate email notifications.
- After the first use, the card automatically closes.
- If the card number is revealed, your card becomes unusable.
5) Open. money
Open. money is a web-based platform that allows businesses and individuals to manage, track, and control their online spending in real-time. It is a virtual card that allows you to spend your money wisely without carrying cash or a card.
- For a cashless society, Open. money is the ideal solution.
- For each subscription, obtain a virtual card.
- Never fail to make a payment.
- Never go overboard with your spending.
- Receive notifications for all transactions.
- Real-time tracking of all your spending.
- Every online purchase is visible in real-time.
- Make your payments automatic.
- Every time, you will be rewarded.
Airtime is a platform that allows you to pay with a virtual card. It enables you to send money online at a live exchange rate. This website allows you to fund your digital card with dollars.
- You are not required to maintain minimum balances.
- You can make online purchases in any currency.
- Users can get help 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- It provides cards that can be reloaded with cryptocurrency.
- Allows you to deposit funds from over 800 banks.
Advcash is a virtual service provider that allows you to easily shop online. You can transfer funds to existing visa cards, email addresses, and other users.
Any currency can be withdrawn from an ATM.
You can view transactions on this website with just one or two mouse clicks.
It enables the addition of multiple currencies to a single account.
This platform handles instant exchange transactions with ease.
Bento is a virtual card provider that makes it simple to manage your company’s expenses and spending. This service assists you in creating and assigning a virtual card to your account.
- Your credit card information is safely stored in your account.
- It aids in the management of both virtual and physical cards.
- Once issued, a virtual card can be used immediately.
- Authorized users have access to the card.
- It is more secure and faster than a traditional physical card.
9) Internet Spending
Netspend is a provider of virtual prepaid cards. It allows you to create personalized cards with your own image and photo. Transaction changes are sent as text messages by this card service provider.
- This temporary Credit card service allows you to check the balance of your card account at any time and from any location.
- You can easily generate a temporary card number.
- Even if someone uses your card, this instant virtual Debit card provider protects it.
- Netspend cards are accepted throughout the country.
10) American Express Travel
American Express Go is a virtual credit card provider in the United States that provides an easy-to-use expense solution.
It enables your freelancers, contractors, and recruiters to make payments from their mobile devices in a more efficient and flexible manner.
- You can easily create your virtual card.
- It assists you in keeping track of all transactions.
- This service allows you to manage your spending.
- Employees from your organization can contribute funds.
ecoVirtualcard is a straightforward prepaid card provider. It allows you to securely pay for goods online using your smartphone without revealing any personal information.
- It provides a free virtual credit card as well as an instant and secure payment service.
- The ecoVirtualcard phone verification process consists of two steps.
- You can easily obtain a virtual prepaid Debit card PIN.
- This virtual credit card service in the United States provides multilingual support.
Bext is a corporate service provider that, once approved, issues a virtual card. It is compatible with Xero NetSuite, QuickBooks, and Expensify.
- It can protect you from fraud while also managing your money.
- You can easily apply for a free virtual credit card.
- Brex offers live customer service.
- It allows you to easily manage your expenses.
Embase is a credit card company that provides both virtual and physical credit cards. It has authorization and approval based on the role. This company protects against fraud by verifying each transaction.
- It provides real-time data and reports.
- Ambrose provides a mobile receipt.
- It accepts both Apple Wallet and Android Pay.
- Expenses can be automatically classified by the application.
- It aids in the management of your purchase.
ePayService is a company that allows you to make secure online payments. It is one of the best virtual credit card providers, allowing you to control your online card purchases.
- It has the ability to quickly distribute your virtual card.
- The currency supported by the company is USD, GBP, and EUR.
- It can safeguard the details of your free Debit card number.
- You can personalize your online shopping by entering different values.
- The most you can spend is $3500 USD.
- There are no monthly or purchase transaction fees.
iCard is a virtual card service that allows you to manage your money from your phone. It is one of the best virtual debit cards provider that enables you to shop from eCommerce websites with ease and securely.
- It is capable of carrying out real-time transactions.
- To obtain a virtual credit card number, you can open an account from anywhere.
- iCard offers an online debit card with free and immediate notification of any transactions.
- It provides a master card as well as a virtual VISA Debit card.
- You can remove a virtual card from a single online payment.
- This card has a 20+ order limit.
Divvy is a service that provides a virtual card that can be used to make online payments. It can process transactions with a 16-digit card number. You can set a limit on each virtual card with this online Debit card company.
- This online virtual credit card service provides merchant locking and force card expiration dates.
- It safeguards against data breaches.
- Virtual cards can be deleted or released.
- Divvy allows you to choose the card amount you want, and the funds are loaded from your budget onto the card.
- Cards can be used anywhere.
What exactly is a virtual card?
Virtual Cards are credit cards that are generated by a computer (not physical plastic cards). It allows you to make online purchases without entering your original card number. These cards offer fraud protection as well as automatic spending limit management.
Which are the best Virtual Credit Cards in the United States?
The following are some of the best virtual credit cards in the United States:
Wise Blur Privacy Unlocked Open.money
Can you only use the virtual card once?
Yes, you can create virtual cards that disable themselves after a single transaction. These cards come in handy when dealing with shady websites that charge you recurring fees without your knowledge.
Can the maximum transaction amount on a virtual card be limited?
Yes, you can create virtual cards with arbitrary transaction limits.
Can a virtual Visa card be used in-store?
Yes, if you use a virtual card in-store, simply show the cashier your credit card from the virtual card provider’s website.
Is it possible to transfer funds from a virtual card?
Yes, money can be transferred from a virtual card.
How Does a Virtual Credit Card Function?
A virtual credit card functions similarly to a regular credit card, but it provides additional security. It is a 16-digit card number that is generated at random and can be used to make online payments. This 16-digit number is linked to your credit card, making it difficult to commit fraud. You simply enter your virtual credit card number rather than your regular credit card number, and the rest of the process is the same.
How do I obtain a virtual credit card?
The steps for obtaining a virtual credit card are as follows:
1) Obtain a credit card
Step 2) Log in to your credit card account online and navigate to the settings page.
Step 3) If necessary, download and log into the virtual card issuer’s app.
Step 4) Locate a Virtual credit card and obtain the card number.
Step 5) Accept the generated 16-digit virtual card number, expiration date, and security code, and specify how long you want the number to be valid.
Step 6) You can now begin using your virtual credit card.
Which are the Best Virtual Credit/Debit Cards in the United States?
Here are some of the best virtual credit/debit cards available in the United States:
Blur Privacy Wise Airtm Perfect Money Advcash Bento US Unlocked