Perhaps you are enjoying free browsing on your Android phone while using a VPN and want to link your phone to a PC to experience the same free internet but it does not work because the VPN is involved. Worry no longer, because, in this piece, you will learn how to connect and share a VPN internet connection from an Android device to a PC without much difficulty by utilizing the top 6 programs for VPN internet connection sharing.
To share a VPN internet connection from an Android phone to a PC, you’ll need one of the six apps listed below: PdaNet, Ethernet, DF Tethering Fix, Androidtethering, Easytether, Barnacle Wifi Tether, or others that will be discussed further below. These programs circumvent VPN internet data sharing limitations and transfer anything you’re watching to your PC.
In most cases, it is not possible to share a VPN connection on an Android device unless you use Bluetooth tethering, and we all know that Bluetooth connections may be slow and unstable.
These sophisticated apps will make it possible and easy to share via Bluetooth, WiFi, or direct cable connection.
It is no longer news that free browsing cheats, often known as free internet techniques, are popular in some countries, particularly Nigeria, South Africa, the Philippines, India, Ghana, Kenya, Uganda, Singapore, and Cameroon. Many young people are enjoying free browsing tactics on their mobile phones utilizing VPN apps but are unable to connect to a PC, which is why I wrote this essay to address the issue.
VPN stands for “Virtual Private Network,” and it is used to encrypt and secure your internet connection. VPN allows you to conceal your internet connection and remain private while browsing your favorite websites. VPN also allows you to access prohibited websites or social networks because you may mask your connection and your true IP location.
Some premium VPNs also boost your internet speed, with a well-coded VPN you can improve the browsing speed of your internet connection, and don’t forget that most free browsing cheats are powered by one VPN or another, so in order to enjoy those cheats to the fullest, we may need to share those VPN powered connections to our other android phones or PC via the superfast wifi hotspot or battery friendly USB tethering, so follow the procedure below to achieve it.
How to Share an Android VPN Connection Whether with or without Root
We are going to share with you a simple out-of-the-box technique for sharing an Android phone VPN connection, which includes both methods that require root access and those that do not. We have you covered no matter what category you are in.
List 6 APPS THAT HELPS YOU SHARE ANDROID PHONE VPN INTERNET CONNECTION ON PC AND RATINGS
- PdaNet (rated 4.5/5)
- Tethernet (rated 4.0/5)
- DF Tethering Fix (rated 3.9/5)
- Barnacle Wifi Tether (rated (3.5/5)
- Android Tethering (rated 3.5/5)
- Easy Tether (rated 3.5/5)
PdaNet and Tethernet have been my go-to programs for sharing or tethering mobile phone internet connections to PCs over WiFi. I’ve briefly evaluated the programs and how to utilize the majority of them to share your internet free browsing on PC below.
Some of the VPN Tethering programs described above require root access, while others function well without it. PdaNet, for example, requires no root, which means it works on both rooted and non-rooted Android smartphones, whereas Tethernet requires a rooted Android phone to function.
Tethernet is ranked second on the list, barely behind PdaNet, possibly because it requires root access to function.
Tethernet vpn internet connection sharing on PC
HOW TO SHARE A VPN CONNECTION ON ANDROID VIA TETHERNET
Tethernet is another great app for sharing your VPN-enabled connection with another phone or computer; with tethernet, you can share this connection via USB tethering or WiFi hotspot; however, your device must be rooted for Tethernet to work properly; follow the instructions below to Share an Android VPN Connection Via Tethernet.
- Tethernet Android app may be downloaded and installed from here.
- Start the Tethernet app and give it root access.
- If you haven’t already, connect your VPN.
- Using your phone’s hotspot or USB tethering
- Return to the Tethernet app and select Share via Wifi Hotspot for Wifi connectivity.
- To share through Bluetooth, select Share via USB tethering.
- Connect another phone or computer to your hotspot and enjoy the connection.
FEATURES OF TETHERNET
- It requires Root Access to run and tethers your phone’s VPN connection via wifi hotspot and USB Tethering; it
- does not require the app to be installed on both devices.
- It may attach your VPN connection to any device, including smartphones and computers.
In terms of VPN internet sharing and tethering, this is the greatest program.
PdaNet app for Android VPN Internet sharing on PC
HOW TO SHARE A VPN CONNECTION FROM AN ANDROID PHONE WITH A PDANET
As I previously stated, whether your phone is rooted or not, you can use PdaNet to easily share or tether a VPN connection from your mobile phone to your PC. However, this method works well when you want to share your VPN connection with a computer via USB Tethering, chord, WIFI hotspot, or Bluetooth.
The app is available in both a free and a paid version is known as PdaNet+. You must download both the APK and the exe versions on your Android and PC devices. Follow the steps below to get started.
- PDANet+ v5.x premium for your Android device
- Download the pdanet.exe program for Windows.
- PdaNet for Mac OS X can be downloaded here.
- Install all of the files except Mac if you aren’t using it.
- Turn off your WiFi.
- Now, on your Android, open the PDANet+ software that you just installed. When you launch the PDANet+.apk
- app on your Android device, you will see three options: Tethering through USB, Bluetooth Server, and WiFi Hotspot
- Enable USB debugging on your Android device by going to settings>>advanced option>>.
- Options for Developers (might be slightly different on different brands)
- For maximum reliability, use the “USB Tether” option and connect your USB cable to the PC.
- Install PDANet+ for PC (if it isn’t already installed) and make sure it’s connected to the phone.
- Open the PDANet+ menu from your Windows notification bar and select “Connect Internet (USB).”
- It will immediately validate and authorize your connection, and you will be connected through USB.
HOW TO SHARE A VPN CONNECTION ON ANDROID WITH PDANET+ VIA WIFI HOTSPOT
To share an Android VPN connection via Pdanet using a WiFi hotspot, you must purchase the premium edition of PDAnet, which allows you to share your VPN connection with your computer.
FEATURES OF PDANET
- PDANET does not require root access and solely works for tethering VPN connections to a computer. You will
- install the program on both your Android phone and your PC.
- Wifi tethering necessitates the purchase of a premium account.
You can also connect your Airtel free browsing cheat on laptop using PdaNet.
3. DF TETHERNET FIX
If your phone is rooted, you can use this program to share your VPN trick on PC.
6 Apps for Sharing/Tethering Android VPN Internet Connections on PC
HOW TO SHARE A VPN CONNECTION ON AN ANDROID PHONE USING THE DF TETHERING FIX APP
The DF Tethering Fix software is another wonderful solution for tethering an Android phone’s VPN connection. It, too, requires root access and has a simple user interface. To share your VPN connection with this app, follow the instructions below.
- Click here to get the DF Tethering Fix app.
- Install the app launcher and provide root access.
- Connect to your VPN, then go to your phone’s settings and enable tethering. Return to the DF tethering fix and
- Select Repair. Tethering
FEATURES OF DF TETHERING FIX
- requires no additional setups and does not require root access.
- It is not necessary to install the app on both devices.
Still on 6 Android VPN Internet Connection Sharing/Tethering Apps for PC
Other apps that share or tether an Android phone’s VPN internet connection to a PC include:
3. Easy Tether Lite
Easy Tether is a paid VPN internet sharing tool that is less expensive than PdaNet. It is compatible with Windows, Mac, and Ubuntu, and it can also tether your gaming machine (PS3, Xbox, or Wii). USB tethering is now available, with Bluetooth DUN to follow later. You can use the demo version (EasyTether Lite) to ensure that the software works on your device before purchasing the full version.
DOWNLOAD ALSO: Top Best NFT Play to Earn Games to Invest 2022
4. EASY TETHER FEATURES
- Does not require root access on the smartphone
- USB and Bluetooth tethering for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32/64-bit) machines
- Tethering via USB and Bluetooth for Android tablets, including the Kindle Fire
- USB tethering on Intel and legacy PowerPC systems supports macOS High Sierra (10.13), Sierra (10.12), and
- Mac OS X 10.11 down to 10.4.
- USB and Bluetooth tethering support for Linux (Ubuntu, Fedora, Arch Linux, and others) PCs running on Intel,
- ARM (including the Raspberry Pi), or whatever hardware is available.
- Tethering via USB for OpenWrt and LEDE-based routers.
- Tethering through USB and Bluetooth is unique to FreeBSD and DragonFly BSD platforms.
- NetBSD Bluetooth tethering is unique.
- UDP support for games, L2TP VPN, and several instant messaging apps
- Tethering of game consoles over Windows/OS X Internet Connection Sharing function
- Lifetime upgrades are included with the full version.
- Implemented as a standard NAT application, complete with TCP and UDP support
- All Android smartphones are compatible with HTC Sync.
5. ANDROID TETHERING apk
Android tethering is a comparable option to PdaNet in that it does not require root access and must be installed as an Android app as well as PC software. It is also compatible with Mac and Linux devices. It supports USB tethering. It should be noted that the app “tethering” is the same as “Androidtethering,” and both apps are created by the same creator.
6. WIFI TETHER BARNACLE apk
Barnacle Wifi Tether is yet another strong VPN tethering program that transforms your Android phone into a portable wireless hotspot (or ad-hoc access point) for other devices (including your PC/Mac/Linux, iOS/iPad, and even Xbox). Surprisingly, you will not need to install any additional PC software to utilize this tool to share your VPN internet connection on your PC. However, you must first root your phone. The program is open source, but if you like it and want to help the developers, you can purchase the low-cost commercial edition and donate. It also supports WEP encryption; however, keep in mind that WEP is not a secure protocol.
Browsing on a mobile phone is entertaining, but browsing on a PC is more exciting and elegant, which is why you may need to share or link your VPN internet connection on Android to your PC.
The PC also allows you to perform advanced and more complex jobs, which is why the internet is so necessary. I hope you found this post useful. It will be extremely useful for Android users who appreciate a variety of free browsing hacks powered by VPN programs.
Please use the share buttons below to share this content with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other social media platforms. Thank you for taking the time to read my essay.