In Gauteng, TotalEnergies: Human Resources Internships 2022–2023 are now open to unemployed graduates who meet the prerequisites. Please review the requirements below if you are interested. A STRONG LUCK!
TotalEnergies South Africa invites unemployed graduates to apply for a 12-month Graduate / Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
- Company: TotalEnergies South Africa (Pty) Ltd
- Date Listed: 21 September 2022
- Job Type: Graduate Internship
- Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
- Closing Date: Not Specified
Youth with post-matriculation are eligible for a 12-month internship with a BCom degree in human resource management.
The intern will work in the human resources division and receive expertise in multi-functional administrative tasks as well as hiring, payroll, employee relations, and talent management.
You will need to meet this required criteria:
- Completed Degree
- Less than 25 years of age
- Not more than one year working experience
- Preference will be given to applicants from designated groups, in line with TotalEngergies Employment Equity plan
Required Entry Qualifications:
- Degree in Human Resource Management/Industrial Psychology or equivalent HR degree.
- Required entry years of relevant experience: less than 1 year or none
- Communication skills
- Research skills
- Report writing skills (MS Word and MS PowerPoint)
How to Apply for TotalEnergies: Human Resources Internships 2022 / 2023
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR HUMAN RESOURCES INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME
Share the opportunity and never pay for any job / internship / learnership / traineeship / in-service training / bursary opportunities whatsoever – it merely takes you to apply for employment not your money.