Turkcell Turkey Free Unlimited Internet – new Weekend Tricks
Still, on the free Internet trick, this free net trick is for anonyshu readers on the Turkcell network in Turkey using the Ha Tunnel Plus VPN app for the tunneling of the free net trick.
Just like the last free net trick that I just dished out. This free net trick doesn’t require the users to have data, airtime, or any form of subscription or pack for the trick to work. Your SIM card with zero data and airtime, and your Ha Tunnel Plus app will do the trick.
Also Read: How To Create Hat Files HA Tunnel Plus VPN for Free Internet Trick For All ISP
Since we used the Ha Tunnel Plus app for this trick, the trick is limited to Techfoe readers on Android alone. This also means we didn’t make the trick open for everyone to access, and port to the tunneling app of their choice.
For you to use this trick, you need an Android device to run it. If you don’t have one, you can still use an Android emulator for it. Also, you can share your Ha Tunnel Plus Internet connection with your gadgets.
Follow the settings shown below, configure and enjoy free unlimited Internet access. Encountering any form of issue? Don’t hesitate to reach out to us on Telegram to help you out.
Click here to like our Facebook page and YouTube channel here and here to join our Telegram group for more unlimited free online tricks and tutorials.
Also Read: How to Create HA Tunnel Plus Free Unlimited Internet Hat Files for All Networks
1. A Turkcell Turkey SIM card with zero data and call credit
2. An Android device, iOS, or PC.
3. Your Ha Tunnel Plus tunneling app (Find the link below)
4. The configuration settings
- Click here to download HA Tunnel Plus VPN and then install
- Click here to download your network configuration file
- Open the app and click on the three dots by the top right side of the screen.
- Click on “Import/Export” and then “Import Config“
- Now locate the configurations you downloaded earlier and click to import.
- Now click on Start and then wait for the connection to go through. When it does. minimize and enjoy free net access.
In case you encounter any issue, disconnect and reconnect, or upload a new file if there is any.
Note: This post is for EDUCATIONAL purposes only! You are responsible for your action and usage of it. Techfoe only drops such to alert ISPs of their vulnerabilities.